Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

kassia shop

J'attends de voir le résultat, vue que je débute sur Shopify, j'espère sincèrement que cela fonctionnera.

Smoking Future

Servizio clienti ottimo, non riuscivo ad impostare in maniera ottimale i pop up, ma in pochi secondi, contattando il servizio clienti, ho risolto, veramente veloci

Swife™

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire apparaitre un timer discret et beau, je ne peux que le recommandé ! En plus de ça le support est super, ils sont présents pour répondre a toutes vos questions.

Reflexico™

really great. it pushed my store super fast. thanks
the app was working fast and perfect... anytime again....

bynlonline

I enjoy it. Easy to manage, very helpful for potential customers. I really like. Gives a personal touch to your website.

deecrylics

great app, works very well with my store.I highly recommend it. It helps with conversion of sales for my store

Lather Lust

This is a fantastic app to use and highly recommend. Very engagement app and adds value to your ecommerce store.

September 7, 2021

Thank you for the great review and recommending the app to others. We hope that app will add lot of value to your store.

FLEX YOUR IDEA

very honest app. I like it a lot. really a free app. no other gimmick. And the UI is really appealing and fit in to almost any theme for your site. great design and great app. it helps a lot.

September 7, 2021

We are happy to read this honest review of the app and glad that you found it so useful. We hope that app will help you boost your sales.
Thank you and all the best!

CHASING

Super helpful for conversions. I would recommend giving it a try for your website. The customer service is quick and reliable. Thanks Chris for answering all my questions.

September 7, 2021

We are glad that our team was able to help you quickly and hope that app will help you achieve your goals. Good luck.

Chula Beauty

I really love this app!!! It was really easy to set up and it's the perfect app to get social proof on your site!