Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

Chotustore

Good App to show it as Social Proof and boost Confidence to buyers visiting our Store ...it helps go for it

June 29, 2020

We are glad that you liked the app and it is helping you to establish social proof and hopefully also improving your conversion. Thanks for reviewing it.

Spazofficial

I recommend this app its converts more customers i am using from last 3 months have a great experience. Thanks

June 29, 2020

We are so glad to know that you've been using our free app for long time and also happy with the results. Thanks for the review and good luck for more sales.

Woomipet

really good helps conversions for store.It's so cool!really good helps conversions for store.It's so cool!really good helps conversions for store.It's so cool!

June 29, 2020

Awesome that you are happy with the results of our free app. Thanks for the 5-star review and good luck for more sales.

Varonik

I will try to use this app for my store I think it better this app can make my store more sales love it!

June 29, 2020

Thank you for the review. We hope it will improve your conversion. Good luck!

ROYALTY GIFTHUB

really good helps conversions for store! and it is an aweome app to gain trust and customer urgency. highly recommend

June 29, 2020

That's an awesome review. Thank you so much for liking the app and recommending it to the community. We wish you good luck for more sales.

Hayden & Co.

I saw the purchased pop up on some stores I was shopping at personally and thought it was a great idea! I can't wait to see if it increases my conversion rate!

June 29, 2020

We're happy that you liked the idea and also implemented it on your store. It will definitely help you improve your conversion rate. Thank you so muc h for review the app.

Deluxe Beauty By Jenny

since i started using this app my sales number went up as is adds social proof to my store and converts more buyers and its also free

June 29, 2020

Wow! Really nice to know that you're happy with the results of our free app. Thank you so much for reviewing and rating us 5-star.

Shiki SG

great app so far ! will wait to see what else they have in store for us ! am also waiting to see how this generates even more sales for us.

Life Hack Store

Muito bom, consigo colocar o popup sem problemas simples e fácil! Recomendo muito gente, :D :D :D :D

jhhearingaids

ok.................................................................................................................................................................................................................