Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

AVM F4SH10N

Love app. It helps a lot with sales conversion. I would definitely recommend this app for any sales based or service operated shopify store!

SunCloth Italia

Very good app! It's free and it does what all we need!
The bad things it's than u can not translate the last time order, and that isn't so really good if u're doing a store not in english

BESTIE DIVA

the app is easy to setup but don't know how it works yet, if anything comes up I will re-view again

March 29, 2021

Thank you for reviewing the app. Please connect with our support team via in-app help form and they will guide you to correctly set up the app so it can start boosting sales. All the best!

Sparkling Evy

Great app that boosts sales by over 10%. This app gives me overall confidence to interact with my customers and increases sales amicably.

March 29, 2021

We are so glad to ready that you are satisfied with the performance of our free app. We hope it will continue boosting the sales. Good luck!

AngelloCase

I love this app, it's free and it allows me to do everything like Sales pop, set a countdown timer, and more and all for free! It's really great. The application is very simple and fun to use and it makes you want to use it more! If I had to recommend an application to increase the conversion rate it would be this one 100%. Thank you Sales Pop for making all these great features free for everyone!

Gear-Gun

Excellent apps .... this apps is absolutly okay for any online store.. it helps you in getting more trust

March 26, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share this amazing review us and the community. We hope the app will perform well on your store.
Cheers!

Destiny Jewellery Collection

I used this app and I love it it was really good, and also it satisfies all my needs. I highly recommended this app

March 26, 2021

This review has made our day. Thank you so much for loving the app and recommending it to others. Good luck for more sales.

alibigshop

good i like it ynks good jobe friends and i hope more app like this good work forr free app thank you

Renegade Pirates

Best App Ever I would recommend, I will like this app to have automated order import and auto timer...

March 25, 2021

This review has made our day. Thank you for taking time to write the great words and recommending the app to others. All the best!

Neechie’s Boutique

This app is really helpful on showing my new customers what I have available. Showing these pop ups are very useful.