Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

shop-zapper

The product is very great. It is recommended to other shop owners. The good thing about this product/application, it is free.

My Doggie Bling

I used this app to help boost my sales conversions and so far I'm very satisfied with the results. I would recommend this to anyone who what to get into e-commerce.

LIXUS SHOP

THANKS, THIS LOOKS VERY HELPFUL. I AM STILL TRYING THE APP I WILL UPDATE MY REVIEW AFTER I TEST THE APP IN MY STORE.

dash-of

friendly app, I have tried few apps with similar purpose but this is by far the best, easy to use and friendly

Find-that-Bag

This app has helped me gain sales and leads for the future. Sales pop up, Great App, Thank you for it!

l'heure du bonheur

fgfhhfhf djjhfbghfyrg f rhrh_rbhr gbhyeygeyduf funfhynfy fhnfhnyyfuyffy jgghjb hjgryuufuufhf fujfuf

QUITTA'S BEAUTY&APPAREL

Just trying it out for the first time so we will see. I can't write a review without trying it out first.

HAN ANGEL SHOPS

adrsim var bunlara koydum widgetleri garyet güzele benziyor bakıcam güzel uygulma SSS

SİPARİŞ VERMEK İÇİN BİR HESABA İHTİYACIM VAR MI?

Hayır, misafir olarak da sipariş verebilirsiniz. Ancak, bizimle bir hesabınız varsa avantajları vardır:

Hızlı ödeme işlemi

Sipariş durumunuzu ve sipariş geçmişinizi ayarladığınız

Yeni sürümlerimiz ve özel promosyonlarımız hakkında detaylı bilgi edinin

S

Shirts and Shirt

Nice, does what you need.
And i want to give this app a nice review because its for free.
Hope this review will help your decision.

Kind regards
Patrick

azzoule

i will try this app , for now everything is good thank you , plu sit's free , i hope that i will not be desapointed