4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting online sales and conversion rates, praising its real-time sales notifications and trend updates. Many appreciate its user-friendly interface and 24/7 customer support, specifically mentioning Luis and Daniel for their helpfulness. The app is seen as reliable and essential for e-commerce performance, with effective product promotion widgets.

Edited June 10, 2019

I really like using this app to help my store grow into a big better brand that catches people eyes

goodevibez
July 14, 2019

Its very nice application, its easy to use. I dont for future needs but so far so good i recommend thank you.

AmarBozar.in
India
March 19, 2021

true hero! thanks for helping me and my store out. I know its going to be a good edition to the site!

PortaBrewer
Edited February 22, 2019

Awesome app!!!! I really recommend this to everybody that have and enjoy having an online store. Your customers will enjoy it too!

Mr&MrsStore
May 19, 2023

App muy buena y con un soporte muy atento y siempre listo para ayudar, recominedo bastante esta aplicacion

Faciplanet
Andorra
March 2, 2019

Works well and very simple to install! Really helps with building that trust with customer base.. Awesome!

Tiny Knees Apparel
Edited November 28, 2019

I used this app to show my customers a social proof and it had been great! This is a great app to use. I enjoyed the easy access

Consume4Less
February 15, 2019

Great app and very useful tool for any website designers. It did exactly what it said on the tin and would no problem recommend them

hostingire
Ireland
July 29, 2020

Adorei o produto, superou minhas expectativas. O produto chegou em 2 semanas, veio bem embalado. Recomendo!!!

Tubarão Store
Brazil
Care Cart replied July 30, 2020

Thank you for the review and good luck for more sales.

August 2, 2020

So far so good. I am going to take it for a run and then I will do a final review. I haven't test its full potential yet .

vendach
Care Cart replied August 3, 2020

Thank you for the review. We hope our app will boost your sales and you'll update your review to reflect your true experience. Good luck