Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

Bamfoo

I like very much the app. I hope it'll help to convert those customers who are reluctant. Is there a chance I can translate the "x hours ago" into Spanish?

Ella Majestic Skin

I just started to use this app and looking forward to see the result thanks. other than that the experience was great and easy to navigate and the set up was very easy to do

July 8, 2020

Thank you for taking time to write us this review. We hope it will improve your conversion and you'll be back to improve our rating as well ;)

Clean Inside and Out Handmade Soaps

Been looking for a app like this, It's easy to set up and works perfect for what I need it . Highly recommended

July 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and we're glad that you found what you were looking for. Appreciate for recommending our free app and BTW 5 star will make us happier ;)

BR ELETRO SHOP

muito boa app,so deveria ter a opcao de adicionar a imagem de produtos diferentes, sempre usa a mesma imagem

July 2, 2020

We appreciate you sharing your feedback and rating the app. We request you to share it with our support team with more details of the concept so we can add it to our product development road map. Good luck for more sales.

Thejsccollection

I like it so far. It is very useful and great to use. Hopefully everyone who visit my site like it as well.

July 2, 2020

We're so grateful for your kind words that you found it very useful, We hope it will help you pull in more sales. Good luck for that!

Vaxiss

really good helps conversions for store! and it is an aweome app to gain trust and customer urgency. highly recommend

June 29, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review and recommendation. We're glad that it is improving your conversion rate with trust and urgency.

nstyle

I used this app to help me to sales .I really like how it does ,it's easy .It would be nice if it did better

SvgLandStore

Basic Survie

Bonne appli, simple efficace. Manque un pop up d'inscription mail avec message. Il faut donc que j'en trouve une autre. J'aime les paramètres simple pour le compte à rebours et le pop up des commandes effectuées

June 26, 2020

Thank you for the kind words. We're glad that you liked the all available feature. We also take your suggestion of missing feature as a feedback but it should not stop you from rating our free app 5-stars ;)

If you need any assistance, our support team is always ready to help. Good luck for more sales.

thebams.ch

I will submit later. I can't say for now. I will review this app more efficiently later. So you guys have to give time to try it. Thanks a lot

June 23, 2020

Thank you for taking time to write your honest review. Adding a review is optional to use our free app and we have also mentioned it in the dashboard.

We encourage you to update it later when you have actually experienced the benefits of using the app on your store. Good luck!