Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

The pink sheep bowtique

great app. i hope it can give me insight on creating a overall better website. I have tried alot of apps

Fit Fetish Store

The app is cool, in term of the initial objective, it perform more excellently than expected, i recommend

GleamnGlim

I used this app to help boost my sales for my candle store and it definitely has helped. super easy to set up and use.

Acceporium

This app is absolutely amazing for newbies like me too. Easy userability and awesome Premium features readily available. Cheers!!

April 1, 2021

Thank you so much for writing the great review for the app. Hope that app will help you achieve your goals. All the best!

Coffee & Jesus

im using the sales notification and i loved it!!
Thank you so much for allowing the free users use premium features

April 1, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share this great review with us and glad that you liked the premium features too. We hope app will help in boosting sales on your store. All the best!

YAN Living

Excellent easy to use and quick to set up, highly recommend for beginners who want to create social proof on website quickly.

March 31, 2021

Thank you so much for adding this great review of the app. We're glad that you found it easy and also recommended to others.

Deja Drewit

Wow this app has generated me over $4400! Super easy to setup and it just runs on its own! Keep in mind though if you want to join the Verified Merchant Program on Pinterest - they don't want these popups and won't approve your verification, but I decided to keep them on anyway :)

March 31, 2021

This review has made our day! We are so glad that the app is performing well on your store to boost sales. Thank you so much and all the best!

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

Royalty Smilez

one of the greatest apps i downloaded so far this is the best app to build your site up when it comes to marketing.

AVM F4SH10N

Love app. It helps a lot with sales conversion. I would definitely recommend this app for any sales based or service operated shopify store!