Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

31 - 40 of 1962 reviews

Redbud Kids Co.

I used this app to help me show sales pop
up and to help generate site views into sales. Also to help me show inventory.

Geração da Barba

Aplicativo muito bom, estou usando faz um tempo e já tem convertendo bastante, obrigado á toda a equipe!

Cimone's Cuture

I love it so much it helped me with my website ! it made it so much easier for me to have sales.....

Osaku Treasures

Awesome for community building in regards to giving customers a chance to see other customers. Provides security.

Nellatica

Great app! 1OO% Recommended sales pop up is a great way to convert more sales, will try other plugins from this developer Amazing also free

Rumbita

I am using this app to drive my sales up because social proof is a powerful tactic to drive those sales.

Kicks Kenya

So far so good, the app will serve me well. Havent used it much but i believe it will come in handy with the website.

November 24, 2020

Thank you for adding this great review. We're hopeful that it will perform well on your store and boost sales. All the best!

River Raised

Really fast and easy to install and setup! Excited to see how it converts. Hoping it helps increase black Friday sales!

November 24, 2020

We're hopeful too that app will help in boosting sales. Thank you so much for adding review and good luck for the sales.

Devilstone Brewing Co.

Great app for generating sales. Easy to set up and navigate and it's free so is completely risk free

November 24, 2020

We are grateful for this awesome review. Thank you and good luck for more sales.

IPlove Epilator

ITS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS SO MUCH! SO EASY TO USE ETC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!