Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

31 - 40 of 2093 reviews

hexabs

very goodaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

January 5, 2021

Thank you for adding the review and rating us 5-star. We hope that app will perform well on your store. In case you need any help, you may connect with our support team using in-app contact form.

Mileidy’s

I like this app its really useful for my business and I can't wait to see how it helps out my business.

January 5, 2021

We are glad to read that you liked the app and hopefully it will optimize conversion on your store. Thank you and all the best!

Oxygen Essentials For Life

Super easy setup, great functionality and it's free, really appreciated in odd times we're living. Thanks

January 5, 2021

Thank you for the great review. We hope that app will perform well on your store. Again thanks and all the best!

Büffelhof Lecke

I used this app to get a better trust rate. this app is realy easy to handle and to use. the app is doing goods.

January 5, 2021

Glad that app is helping you to improve store and you also found it easy. Thank you for adding the great review.

Hoodieni.eu

It is helpful in creating urgency and social proof. Only thing I hoped it had is the option to allow entering a custom stock list quantity of items instead of showing the actual stock quantity. Overall, it is a great free app.

January 4, 2021

Glad that you liked the app. We are already working on chancing the stock bar feature to give more control to user on displaying stock. We hope that it would help you achieve your goal. Thank you for the great review.

Depileon™

Muy muy buena aplicación para subir ventas online. Lo recomiendo 100%. Se puede personalizar para cada producto.

Veronna Perfumeria®. Una marca de Veronna Group Inc

Perfecto para atraer la atencion de los visitantes con compras reales en la tienda serie buena una opcion para compras falsas

Yung Fashion God’s Clothing

This app is very useful to help boost sales in your Shopify store . I would highly recommend this app .

Cre8tive Boutique

Shopify and Sales Pop Up is fanastic and good for any online business! Definitely a winner for anyone.

IdealSherazade

J'ai installé cette application en espérant qu'elle sera très utile pour ma boutique, pour le moment cela à l'air de bien se passer tout du moins pour l'installation de l'application.