Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

veggieneeds.nl

I use this app to boost conversion on my store. Very easy to use and completely free! A must-have for any webshop.

KitduVoyageur

Bonne application! simple a utiliser facile à comprendre.
très utile pour faire de la pub social. Merci

techshelve

Just installed the app. Hope it's as good as advertised and boots my store's sales. Will write more after testing it out.

For The Dangerous Woman

ye i have not gotten any sales yedt but ei think it okay but not perfect but its free so you know....

GirlTrendsBoutique

This application helped me a lot in boosting my sale wow! Very economic to use for beginners like me.

petcare

it one of the best app i have seen so far ...... thank you all for such a great job......keep it up

Circle Cup 19

Easy & friendly user. Its convenience to us to using this application. So far so good. Hopefully its really helps us in making profit.

E-Drone

pas mal , en éspérent que cela va me procurer des achats supplementaire , merci pour cette application !

Budget-Hengelsport

some times the pop ups are to many. but i will see how it works when the store is online.and i wil continue

LudusLux

This app is really good! Recommend for sure. If you are looking for a good free sales pop app this is the one for you!