Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Myanimewear

Please, translate the time to Spanish, to other side the app is great, only the the language in the time.

Divine Eden

awesome free app, very helpful. everyone should use one of those. its an amazing app. I recommend it

Well Ofertas

Ótimo app, quase perfeito, só precisam adicionar uma opção de troca de linguagem para os usuários escolherem, no meu caso o português brasileiro serial perfeito!

NEO WADVENTURE

Good, I like the concept of this app, maybe the notifications should be slightly less often to male it more real :) !/

Oplayce.ci

Started using this app since yesterday and it sounds good! Will update my review after much deep usage.

trendyfashpro

working great with both desktop and mobile phone pages views. really satisfied with the app. thank you

Jasmine Shopping

thanks for you help very interested aplication

Wilson Hills

that it ok, i just begin using this app and it is so useful
i want to discover more over about this app.

Dioanmar

UTILIZO ESTA APP PARA AYUDARME EN EL MERCADO, FACILIDAD DE INSTALACION Y RAPIDEZ, ME SIENTO FELIZ DE USARLA

Find me a dress

I don't know what's wrong it just stops the poping. I changed my website domain but I am not able to change the domain in the app settings.. Help