Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, popup

DN VENTURE ONLINE STORE

i try it and i like it very helpful to my online store and it drives a lot of customer to my store. thank you

Illuminhome.com

Until thats its looks like it works well, lets see on the time, thanks for this app. I dont know what to say more i jsut start with thats, i will let you know :)

VickVast

OK. I just started using it, still trying to figure out how it works. I will come back and give it a better or worse review once I figure it out

Gaia-Globe

Good Good GoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGoodGood

SSTubes

We are slowly seeing some people click on them, but not sure if it is to close it or not. We haven't seen any sales from it yet.

Greation Designs

I just installed the app and cant wait to use it and know more about it. it seems easy to use and by reading other review it sounds nice

Mad Sale Ph

I used this app to help boost my sales. Sales Pop Up is effective way for the consumer to add to cart immediately.

Infinity Lace Boutique

i cant really state a honest review since it asks for a review before seeing what it looks like. i do see an account created which is not the one i created seems suspicious..

Sarms NZ

good but not useful, hahah but would try it if you are still hestitate to do it or not. probally it not your dishes

Shop Brasil