Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

Lil’ Jaii’s Boutique

seems confusing. will probably delete if i don’t like it. don’t know why there’s a minimum on a voluntary review

October 28, 2020

Adding review totally optional to use our free app. Please contact with our support team using in-app support form to sort out any kind of confusion. Our team will be glad to assist you.

Bee Unik

this app is best to all type of products and services. so pls check it out now its free and also good app

October 28, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words and recommending the app to other merchants.

HUB

buona app facile da capire, veloce e con molte impostazioni da poter personalizzare, consiglio per migliorare il sito

October 27, 2020

We are thankful for your great review. All the best.

korean-obsession

nice appppppp okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk working goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

EVUM

I liked the app, importantly the fact that it is free of cost and helped me bring out social proof .

October 21, 2020

We appreciate that you liked the app and the functionality it provided to you. We hope that it will improve conversion on your shop.

maison mo

excelente plataforma se puede hacer todo lo que quieres aunque te obligan a escribir reseñas, de igual forma vale la pena

October 20, 2020

Adding the review is optional to use our free app. We are thankful for writing great words about the app. All the best!

perfect sanitize

I am using this app it help to do a lot and also help me to improve my sales there is a lot of option I really like it.

October 19, 2020

We are happy that the app id performing well on your store and improving your sales. Thank you for liking the app and writing the review.

Permannt

quantity works great, the timer doesn't show up tho.
I've tried multiple variants of attempting to make it pop-up but nothing.
[UPDATE] The gents were quite fast to fix it. thanks

October 19, 2020

Thank you for the review. We apologize that you tried but couldn't show the timer. Our support manager will contact you to guide you on how you can show the timer. You may also contact us using in-app contact form.

Artesano Sustentable

Estoy por probar la aplicaci{on, creo que estas preguntas deberían de aparecer una vez pueda probare, pero tiene buenas referencias.

GymSpirit

Ich denke diese App kann mir wirklich weiterhelfen! habe ein bisschen bei der Einrichtung gebraucht aber soweit bin ich zufriednen!