Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

AgiMagi

I just start to using it and it's good so far. We will see in the next month how its going..........

March 19, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share this review and hope that app will perform well on your store. All the best!

Wild Side Up

This has to be one of the best applications on shopify store and its free most of it LOVE IT awesome

March 19, 2021

Thank you so much for this great review and loving the app. Cheers!

PortaBrewer

true hero! thanks for helping me and my store out. I know its going to be a good edition to the site!

Best Aid Hearing

I enjoy this app. I think it's mandatory to have. My stores do really well with this prouct. Thank you very much

Oooyas.com

Brilliant App, very simple and effective! Be great if there was a pop up option in the bottom left or right of the screen of trending items.

March 18, 2021

Thank you for the awesome review and adding your feedback. Our team will definitely look into it. All the best!

Entreplinker Digital Marketing

this is very helpful app best social proof app and its free i love this very much! very nice and can attract customers to buy

Embrobuy

really like this app to increase the trust of buyers,amazing,thank you for developer this very useful app

The Homeswan

Probably best free app on shopify. If you are starting a new store and have a low budget to work with, this is the perfect app.

wesley

Amazing indeed, it would help me generate sales more than I expected. Also, it's easy to setup. Thanks.

Kosim Group Inc

I really had a great experience with this app. I would definetely suggest it to other merchants. Helpful in any sense