Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

41 - 50 of 1947 reviews

Reptiles Lounge

I was hesitant to install this (natural reaction to 1 star reviews claiming the app "broke" their site) butttt this app is FREAKING AMAZING. It's doing exactly what I needed it to and it took like a whole 3 minutes to set up, import orders, customize, and activate.... I highly recommend it!!! Social proof as a concept is awesome in psychology. Use it to show your customers that you're actually legit! I do actually have a request from the developer team though... I would like to be able to specify not just {{location}} .... I'm in the US and this results as City, Country in the notification which can be super confusing and non-specific (city names repeat A LOT in the US). I'd much prefer the ability to specify with liquid merge tags "City, State" and that's it. (My store only sells to US, country is not needed) Again, awesome app. And the fact it's free is amazing.

November 19, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to write this wonderful and detailed review and sharing your valuable feedback with us. Our team is continuously working on improvements and we're mostly prioritizing user's feedback for upcoming releases.

We hope that app will perform well and improve your conversion. In case you need any assistance you can connect with our support team via in-app contact form. Again, thank you so much for giving us a try and adding the review. All the best!

Joe's Medical Supply Co.

Easy to use, is very good and is exactly what I needed. Highly recommended for social proof buying and it also has the verified by them that makes it look more professional and real.

La Verea Andaluza

Useful and free tools available, good to start your own ecommerce web. Easy to use and directly usable

November 18, 2020

We're glad that our app is helpful for your business. Thank you for liking the app and sharing your review with us.

deezo the happy fashion

we love this app in deezo kids wear 5 stars from us!!!
very easy to do and work perfectly
we love this app in deezo kids wear 5 stars from us!!!
very easy to do and work perfectly

November 18, 2020

Thank you so much for rating us 5-stars. We hope that app will perform well on your store and improve conversion. All the best!

Shape Lux

easy setup. for free apps, it does the work. really enjoy using it. currently using sales pop and looking forward to fully utilize the apps

November 18, 2020

We are glad to know that you liked the app and its working well on your store. We hope it will boost sales. Thank you so much for sharing your kind words.

meesk

great and easy app , i like how they make everything suuuper easy , go and download this app if you want something easy and beautiful

November 18, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your honest review. Our team is glad to read what you wrote. Thank you so much for recommending the app.

Nook At You

What a BRILLIANT App!!! Love it, and the fact that it's free makes it 1000 times better, such a big help for small business to show social proof. Keep up the amazing work guys!!!

The Little Toy Shop

Does what it says. Still fiddling with the settings but vey good so fare and free which is great woo

November 17, 2020

Thank you for adding the review. If you need any help you can connect with our support team via in-app contact form. We hope that app will perform well on your store.

blushwig

used this app to show which customers have purchased my product, as well as a countdown to discount, which just meets my needs..

November 17, 2020

Thank you for this awesome review. we hope will improve conversion and generate lot of sales. All the best!

SHYFT Creations

I used this app for the countdown timer and social proof. It's simple, straightforward and does what I need it to do. Thanks heaps!

November 17, 2020

We are glad that you liked the app and it has your required functionality. Thank you so much for adding this great review.