Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Pekablu

New to the app but so far so good. I will add more once I ge th a good feel for the app and how.it does in my store.

SaturneTechs

good application but i want more and i don't understand all abour this app, but it's amazing and very good

The Postrectiback™

Very impressive app..i am loving it. You should give it a try. Get us anyone soon,Thanks developer.

Geneva

Super je suis content de l'application et celle ci fonctionne super bien et les options de modification sont cools

FaceTechStore

Very good ! I hope it keeps like this enjoyable. I will rate 4 stars! THere is always something you can do better !

The Golden Clan Store

good good good good good goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Get B8KD

This app came highly recommended by one of my Shopify instructors. I love the potential it delivers, and the sales volume that it will increase.

Lady Shop

I used this application to help me increase my clients. I like how he does it and it would be good if he did better.

Kitchen Choices

I installed this app to help in cross selling and to boost sales. Looks worth it. I may just install the paid add on's as well.

PETSY PARLOR

a nice app to have when in need to help increase sales and urgency for your business.Any one should try it because it is free and you cannot go wrong with that.