Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Elliott May

Easy to use, straight forward, I like the clear instructions, the examples and the actual pop ups themselves.

December 9, 2020

Thank you for adding this amazing review. We'd like to hear more from you to make your experience 5-stars with us.

Finishing Touch Vinyl Art

We've made hundreds of extra dollars from this app in the last couple months and we are a new small store so it's actually quite a lot for us.

December 9, 2020

We are so glad that our app performed well on your store and you are satisfied with the performance. We hope that it will continue to boost your sales. Thank you for the great review and all the best.

Green Beetle

easy to set up, let's hope it will boost some sale! 3 options of notifications to choose from, non irritating design, great app

December 9, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your honest review and liking the app. Thank you and good luck for more sales.

cindertoella

im not sure its the first time i downloaded i wish it work well for our website as previous popify sometimes is not appearing

Chic sofia

App was very easy to setup and to customize to my liking was also very easy. I just started, but from what I see now, I'm satisfied of what I'm experiencing with the app.

December 9, 2020

Thank you for your great review. We hope the app will improve conversion and generate lot of sales. All the best.

Aza Queen Cosmetics, LLC

Social Positive Vibess

very good app i use this is so good i don't know why i hadn't download it before of now, it's super so

Happy Soul Sisters

Love this app! It works great and has helped our store a lot. Perfect for showing other customers what they want to see what other people are buying.

The Cmdty Shop

This app is pretty awesome so far. I was able to set it up rather quickly and immediately saw the changes on my website.

Celimoo

nicee! i like this app totally free and all but too bad it does not have email pop ups .... now I need another app lol

December 9, 2020

Why not try our other free email popup app that offer spin wheel game functionality with all the premium triggers at no cost. Try Wheelify and all the best!