Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

The Next Shopping Place37.com

Just installed app. I will do a follow up on the performance of the app in 2 weeks. Thank you and Have a great day

Outre Club

Seems very good so far. will help boost sales and the design is great. Will update more when I have used it for longer

March 2, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share this great review with us. We'd like to hear more from you to further enhance your experience of our app. Thank you and all the best!

Home of Leather

Nice app, I just installed it and can't review but just to check if it is good or not. Thank You SO Much

March 2, 2021

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that it will help you boost sales. We'd like to hear more from you about your experience of using our app. All the best!

Maison De Finesse

Love this app. It's free and easy to use! Definitely recommend it. My favourite feature is the sale countdown timer as it create urgency!

Pet Obsess

The owners of this app wanted me to review it before I got much of a chance to use it. So, I don't have a review for it. I do not know if it is good or bad, or even if it will do what I need. But, I have hope.

February 25, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share your honest feedback. Adding review is optional to use our free app and we encourage you to add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We hope that app will perform well on your store. All the best!

Blue Gator Ground Protetction Mats

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

February 26, 2021

Well, this review has made our day!

grooveelectricbikes.com

I added this app and it is outstanding and super easy to set up. I am setting up my store and look forward to using this to convert more sales.

February 26, 2021

We are pleased to read that you liked the app and found it easy. We hope it will help you achieve your goals. All the best!

mbhairtools

Awesome app that helps get more traffic to my store to click thru every time, thanks sales pop up your the best.

February 26, 2021

We are happy to read what you wrote. We hope that app will optimize conversion and boost sales on the store. Cheers!

Mr. Gadget Wiz

great app to use will best choice for best results i am happy i came across this when i did. very happy with

Belle Allure Designs

This app is the truth! It really helps generate sales and create a sense of urgency. Very very glad I tried this app! You won't be disappointed!