Sales Popup Free Shipping Bar

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

PLANT

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! We really enjoy using it! Support is always there to help which is very important for us.

Twitterpated

Location Australia

I have been using the app for a few months, it excellent at what it does and has helped me to generate more sales. Customer service and support is also very good prompt.

Ancient Baby Brand

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I used this app to help me convert more traffic into sales. I am in the beginning stages of use, but I believe it will help.

TMP

It's good.fdksal; fjdklsa jklfdjs aklfjdkl fjdsklafjldkjaflkjdklfjasdlkfjaslkdfjlsadjflkasdjflksdjfl

Cyclone Fanatic Shop

Time spent using app 21 minutes

Really enjoying the app so far. Just needed something simple for sales pop ups. This app provides that. Had a couple questions for Support team and they got me going very quickly.

Perlamuse

Great app for small businesses, startups to get started. Installation was straightforward, app is easy to use, staffs were very friendly and supportive. Would appreciate if in the near future it could offer a multi-language option.

TeenyVille ∥ Children's Traditional Chinese Bookstore & more

I've been using the app for a few months now. I like the ease of use to add features in order to boost my sales. the support team is also really helpful.

𝔻𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕖 "ℤ𝔸ℤ𝔸"

Location Poland

I am currently trialing this app and I've heard such great things about it. I can't wait to see where my business grows using this app. Thank you!

August 2, 2021

Thank you for adding the review. We hope that app will help you achieve your goals by boosting your sales. All the best!

Kinky Toy Store

This app works well and is easy to install. This app does what its claims do and is easy to manage. Customer service is friendly and ready to help. I recommend this app to all. https://www.kinkytoy.store

August 2, 2021

We are glad to read that you liked the app. Thank you for writing the review and recommending the app to others.

Prana-Natura.fr

Location France

I am using this app to boost sales. The app is easy to use and the support very efficient to help you!

July 30, 2021

Thank you for adding the great review and we are glad that our live chat support team was able to quickly help you sort your queries.