Sales Popup Free Shipping Bar

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

Tinkies Kitty Store

This is what I needed to increase my sales,thank you.I would recommend this app to everyone that wants more sales .Im very happy with this app.

Teikyō

very nice app for motivate customer I think it is even essential very easy to set

TRENDzy GALORE

I just installed the application !!
Let's see how it works these coming days ... I hope it helps me to get sales more.

OEYEO

EASY TO USE AND VERY HELPFUL IN BOOSTING YOUR SALES , IT WOULD BE A GOOD IF IT CAN ALSO MARKET OUR WEBSITE

tecnoaparelhos

Muito interessante, que bom ser de graça.

WiiEbay

Gostei. aplicativo muito bom, mostrou os ultimos pedidos para meus clientes. dando assim, uma boa prova social. além de ter o benefício de ser gratis

Egyptian Wear

Really nice app to use. I have not used it yet but whishing it will help out a lot with sales and generate reoccurring customers

For Geeky

perfect app for new store. it does perfectly the job. i highly recommend it for your new store. great job guys

A Few Things For All

I used this app to increase my sales exponentially. Its perfect for beginners.
The initial steps are a bit cumbersome, it will be great if that will be improved. Thanks

Palmazul Beachwear

I´m not sure how good this app is because it asks for a rating before you actually use it. I hope it works well