Sales Pop up ‑ Christmas Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Christmas Pro | Reviews

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Reveil

Support is fantastic-very informative and fast. Currently using the live visitor count and it works perfectly.

Stockholm Co.

Great app, we recommend it, great support very usefull. <3,...........................................

London Lash US

The support for this app was amazing. The team responded within seconds and were always eager to help.

Cosmetics Fragrance Direct

this app is fast and easy to use. it has been great for our online store. Support for the app is one of the best I have seen. super fast and resolutions have been so quick.

TheLocalCO

customer support was great messeged them and have help in minutes and helped solve my problem as well this app works great i havnt seen a problem with it yet!

St.Roze Hair & Skincare, LLC

The app helped me add the features I wanted. However I wish I can add the Countdown timer on the upper section of the website instead of the above or below the "add to cart button". Your representative was very helpful and patient guiding me through the process.

Bellissimahairtools.com

I used this app for the sales notification feature, and found it very easy to set up and it immediately started giving us results. We had a minor issue as we switched from the trial but the support was instantaneous and Arya followed through until the problem was solved.

Fabric of the Universe

This app is a great little tool to help showcase recent sales and encourage others to do so. I would recommend this app.

Bupro™

Very responsive support, problem solved very quickly. Nice application that has played on my turnover, I recommend

Reign Jewelry and Accessories

Wonderful and easy to use! Visitors to my website usually click on them, which turns into a sale for me!