Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Bras America Shop

Usei este aplicativo para me ajudar a fazer minha loja. Eu realmente gosto de como isso funciona bom ate dms

DX Collectables

Does exactly what it says and so easy to install. I couldn't be happier with the Social Proof. Thank you!

Flavballs

i like the app . for our shop it works awsome so we keep working with it. much of clients clik the banner

instamakeupshop

Works just as advertised works just great. Will add loads of social proof to your store and increase conversions.

Bialé mexico

Excelente aplicación, hasta ahora se ve muy fácil de usar y definitivamente la mejor forma de usarlo es con shopify.

Verdeshop100

KB ALL ABOUT SERVICEZ

This works very well and meets my need. I think that this is a very well made app and people how own stores should have this.

AgiMagi

I just start to using it and it's good so far. We will see in the next month how its going..........

March 19, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share this review and hope that app will perform well on your store. All the best!

Wild Side Up

This has to be one of the best applications on shopify store and its free most of it LOVE IT awesome

March 19, 2021

Thank you so much for this great review and loving the app. Cheers!

PortaBrewer

true hero! thanks for helping me and my store out. I know its going to be a good edition to the site!