Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

51 - 60 of 1972 reviews

Stay Lit Candles

Great app and really lets me customize my sales pop ups! I like that it officers a countdown as well!

ShoppoMan

I love this app for the reason it creates scarcity. It is easy to use app. I recommend shopify users to add it.

CLEMAURA

Wie bekomme ich die Zeit vom verkauf auf deutsch? Wäre echt mega wenn hier jemand eine weiß ich sage danke

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review. Please get in touch with our support team and they will be glad to assist you. All the best!

GloFre Skin

I’ve just installed it and am yet to try it out within the next few days. So far it seems very straightforward

November 23, 2020

Thank you for reviewing the app. We hope that our app will perform well on your store and improve conversion. Good luck for more sales.

Ocean Bella

November 23, 2020

We are so glad that you loved the app and its functionality. Thank you so much for the review and recommending the app to other merchants.

Nacion fitness mx

EXCELENTE TODO MUY BIEN FUNCIONA PERFECTAMENTE Y AYUDA MUYO A QUE LA GENTE REGRESE A COMPRAR PARA ADQUIRIR Y AORVECHAR LA PROMOCUON

Woodcrest Toronto

Works great, super easy to use. My only complaint is it doesn't appear you can change the colour of the "___ hours ago" part of the sales pop up.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for the great review. Please connect with our support team and they will gladly assist you.

LinenTek.com

great app, works very well on my website, thank you very much for the great offer, love it, good job

Imperium Maxx

i started use thats app for go up my purchase and work very well. thanks for this app, i'm lovely. thanks

Homegadget.nl

Used this app to send people to my beststellers. Works very easy.
absolutely giving this app a 5 star review!!

November 20, 2020

We're glad that you're able to use it strategically. Thank you so much for rating us 5-stars. All the best!