Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

FaceTechStore

Very good ! I hope it keeps like this enjoyable. I will rate 4 stars! THere is always something you can do better !

The Golden Clan Store

good good good good good goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Get B8KD

This app came highly recommended by one of my Shopify instructors. I love the potential it delivers, and the sales volume that it will increase.

Lady Shop

I used this application to help me increase my clients. I like how he does it and it would be good if he did better.

Kitchen Choices

I installed this app to help in cross selling and to boost sales. Looks worth it. I may just install the paid add on's as well.

PETSY PARLOR

a nice app to have when in need to help increase sales and urgency for your business.Any one should try it because it is free and you cannot go wrong with that.

Le Royaume du Chat

Really god app indeed. A little problem : it appears at once when the customers arrives on the site. It's unable to delay the first presentation. Thanks a lot for the conversion results anyway. Not so bad...

Upperlayer clothing

really nice and simple app to use, will defo recommend at once. simple customisation and great colours, no coding required.

1 2 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 60 Next