Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Greensmoker

ist ok,kann nicht viel sagen da ich die erst erst benutze ohne komentar komme ich nicht weiter,also das ist eine neutrale bewertung da ich nicht weiter komme.Von daher kann ich nur soviel sagen das die anmeldung schnell ging

April 20, 2020

Thanks for sharing your honest review. Reviewing is optional to use our free app. Please update it when you have actually experienced the app on your store. Good luck with more sales!

Pyring

This app is only letting me add ONE sale notification. I cant seem to add another fake customer name. Help me! I will give you a better rating if you do.

April 16, 2020

We understand your concern. While our app fully comply with Shopify policies and does not allow users to add fake sales notifications but yes it can help you improve sales if you already have original ones.

Again, we encourage you to remove this review and only share your experience about the available features of our free app.

Products On Demand Hub

Still testing, so good so far.Installed it to help with conversions, after i a few days u will provide a more detailed review but it seem to meet what a i need at the moment.

April 16, 2020

Thank you for leaving the review. It seems everything is just working fine with you and we're hopeful that it will improve your conversion too.

Although, the rating does not reflect your true experience of our free app, we encourage you to update it, once you have actually experienced the app.

Tinka the Label

The sales notifications are live, however, the stock countdown is not. Everything on the dashboard indicates it's all live, and yet nothing on the website. I believe once this is fixed it could be a really great app, but so far only getting half of the product.

April 13, 2020

As you know, Stock Countdown is still in Beta mode, our support team is taking care of relevant queries. We encourage you to update your review based on the fully live features and support our free app.

Our team has also contacted you and looking into your query. Please share the information they might need to help us quickly resolve it for you.

wiwibaby

la instale y me parece chida muy útil, solo que deberían habilitar la opción de TIME COUNTDOWN. saludos

April 10, 2020

Thank you for your review. As we have mentioned Time Countdown is coming soon, we request you to update your rating based on the available features please. We'll definitely make available Time Countdown to you when its ready.

wdlracing

Impressive user interface and nice customization options. Worked immediately. Does not currently have all of the features advertised and every time a user goes to a new page the sales pop ups repeat from the beginning unless you choose the random pop-up option.

Would like to see the app remember what notifications it's shown the customer so far so the customer doesn't see the same thing over and over again as they browse the site.

April 6, 2020

Thank you for sharing the honest review. The app is designed to show the recent sales notifications however, as you said “random pop-up option” is available if store owner wants to avoid repetition and show different popups. As advertised, countdown features are coming soon and currently available for selected beta users only.

Lastly, we have recorded your valuable input as new feature request and encourage you to update the rating that reflects your initial thoughts about the app.

Charlie's Planet

March 27, 2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. Our support team has reached out to you via email to learn more about the issue. Please share your experience with them to help us resolve it for you.

One Deal Striked

I can't access any features because every time I try, I have to verify my store, which takes me back to the dashboard to where I click to change customization it just takes me back to verify, making it a pointless loop. Besides that, the app does work, it just pops up every 3 seconds...

Galaxy Island

Im having a problem adding different sale pop ups on my site I have emailed you guys hopefully you can help out ... if so this app is 5 out of 5 stars

March 4, 2020

Hi there,

We appreciate that you consider the app is 5 out of 5. Under the compliance with Shopify policies, our app displays the sale pop ups only for the original orders received on your store. That being said, custom popups cannot be added by the users.

We encourage you to reinstall the app and also rate us as good as you said . Our support team has also responded to your query and they are willing to help you boost sales on your store.

Honey Beauty Thingz

I like the fact that it made me give them a review. I guess thats the only way to get the app for you store.

March 4, 2020

Hi,

Leaving a review is absolutely optional which is clearly mentioned in the app's dashboard.

We encourage you to use this free app and then later share your experience with other users about how it fits your needs.

In case you need any help, you can reach our support team via support@sales-pop.carecart.io or from within the app.