Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

SocSoc

Look very promising. I like that it gives you a "exact" day from the last purchase where made. The only thing I miss. Is that could be translated into spanish instead of using a "random number".

July 22, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your review with us. Although you can translate contents but yes only with random number. So, we'll soon release updates and bring translation for Time Ago text to open up more possibilities of translation. Thank you for feedback and review.

Design Latam

Reu Peru

Muy buena recomendada 100% Me ayuda muchisimo con las ventas en mi pagina web de ropa, la recomiendo mucho

July 22, 2020

This review has made our day. Thank you so much for reviewing and recommending our app. We are glad that it boosted your sales for free ;)

Comfortask

Works well. I will upgrade plan as soon as I get more sales. I also need to translate to french. Thanks

July 21, 2020

Thank you for the review. Our app is totally free at the moment and you have full access to all features. You can also translate contents in French. In case you need help, please reach out to our support team from in-ap contact form and they will be happy to guide you.

LKTR

nikjzaeazjkeaaazjjjjahzjrhehrzjkthjkzehetkhzjkebtjkzjkezethlehzjtlakjzehtkjzhtlkjzahntkjzbkthzjhkzhkhazlthjzk

LaStretta

I like it so far. Downloaded it because I hear a lot of dropshipping YouTubers talk about the app so I decided to give it a try.

July 15, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your review and liking the app. We are hopeful it will bring sales for your store by improving the conversion. Good luck!

dimension7

nice, for use it . Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app

July 13, 2020

Well, thank you for sharing the review. We encourage you to update it later when you have experienced it for good amount f time on your store, it's optional though.

gclproducts

I use it for my web site and i like so fa, i,m still discovring everything. but wat i know now i like it.

FLYLAV

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

health-for-live

I just use this Application for few times and know a little bit about Popups.
I can tell you more when i know more.