Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

YourJeweler

its good for beginners and helped me gaining more customers, so I would definitely recommend it to everybody

OTRENDYVETEMENTS

Très satisfaite, livraison a temps , qualité comme dans les images , réponse très réactif et serviable

Cat Live

Very beautiful, I love this beautiful application It is beautiful that it facilitates the sale process.

James Smith

I like the app great way to create urgency and sell more items. you can customize so it isnt just an annoying popup but a useful tool.

-Juwas

Your Valentines Store

I used this app to increase my conversions and it did just that, I couldn't be any less happy with how this app has helped my stores perform

ayanagown

I found other site use this app, give somebody a attraction to buy goods. I want to try and rate this app later.

Kit Viagens

bom, Ótimo aplicativo para importar avaliações do Aliexpress para a loja shopify. Ele fornece uma maneira fácil de adicionar avaliações à loja shopify.
Comecei a usar este aplicativo, gosto até agora, é fácil de usar e acessível. Mal posso esperar para saber mais sobre como maximizar minhas vendas usando este aplicativo. Eu altamente recomendado

Onze Montreal

Great app! Shows people that your website is alive and kickn' also nice to . If always fund to see what others are buying in the moment

Go-To Hair Care

The reviews have really up-ed my website. I'm interested in trying the sales pop up. I've seen other sites use it. The pop really makes the viewer have a sense of urgency to buy. This app is really good, I highly recommend it.