Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Comba Crossfit

yes I like this app It works well. So Thats why I use it.
ooooooooooookkkokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok

Pnk College

Me gusta mucho la aplicación ya que me ayuda a obtener social proof para crear confianza con mis clientes

Beauty Gadget Centre

Great app for social proof. Give customers confidence in buying from you and that it is a real online store and not scam.

Bling Hair

This app works great and is very easy to setup. Thanks to the developers, highly recommended for any Shopify store owner!

Sagar Shop

aplicativo muito últil para todos os setores, ajuda muito na conversão de vendas para os clientes, irei recomendar para todos os meus amigos que tem loja.

Melini Lashes

This app works great and is very easy to setup. Thanks to the developers, highly recommended for any Shopify store owner.

abban

I already setup what I was looking for, however I found other ideas here that for sure will implement. I would like to see a kind of pop-up inviting people to take discounts for 1st events like first purchase as a client of 1st purchase of a new specific product being launched etc. thanks!

dilo.au

I like it so far, I will see how I go and I will re-review. Don't take my word for it for now until I do the second review and you guys can decide for yourselves. Cheers

Top Life Gadgets - Discount Store

I like it very much. Its effect is amazing and it helped me solve technical problems. If you are looking for this kind of tool, then I highly recommend them and they are great.

March 3, 2021

Thank you so for writing this wonderful review of the app. We're glad that you liked it so much and also recommended it to others. All the best!

nosolocustom.com

Muy buena, funciona fenomenal, desde luego hace lo que dice y ayuda mucho más de lo que pensaba a incrementar las ventas. Se nota el antes y el después.