Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

61 - 70 of 1943 reviews

Beauty by Bee

Just want to see some upsells with this app. Hopefully it work. If not than on to the next application.

November 11, 2020

We hope that our free app will bring lot of sales on your store by establishing social proof, trust, urgency and scarcity. In case you need any help, feel free to connect with our awesome support team. Thank you and all the best!

Alpha clothing

I like this app, thank you so much
............... .......... ........................................................

November 11, 2020

Thank you very much for liking the app and adding the review.

House Of Pearlzz Boutique

I used this app to help with my sales countdown. It’s very helpful because it reminds customers that there are limited items going on sale.

November 11, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your kind words with us. We hope that our app will perform well on your store. All the best!

Jegaro Store

FGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

4S Lashes®

top muito bom!! eu recomendo esse app, ele é otimo! eu amei muito, estou recomendando sem testar porque eles obragam a gente a recomendar para poder usar, entao esse é o melhor app que eu ja testei em minha vida inteira!

Bichaé

If you are looking for a sales pop up and count down timer app, and you happen to come across this app, lucky you ! don't waste your time to look further or pay for an app for that purpose. This is all that you need. I cant believe it is even free. Well done to the team.

November 11, 2020

Our team is happy to read what you wrote. We are so glad that you liked the app so much. We hope it will perform well and boost your sales. All the best!

Shiatsuhome

j'ai juste tester l'application et sincèrement elle est super j'ai rien a dire et utile. je suis tomber dessus juste par hasard je m'attendais pas a ce quelle sois comme ça. ......................................................................................................................................................................

Life Lodge

honesly i have not tried yet, i met this on youtube and read review is very nice and i want my store look better with this.

kolinkle

I enjoyed how easy it was to set up I'm not a computer person so with is being so simple I love it ,thank you

November 9, 2020

We are happy that you could easily set up the app and you liked it as well. Thank you so much for sharing your kind words.

TORI TORI COLLECTION$

November 9, 2020

Thank you for the great review. We're glad that you have easily set up the app on your shop.