Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Gnoatto Imports

I still not used it.;;; so far i did, I will post here my experience.................................

DailyTeethWhitening

Ik vind het wel een goede app, maar hij werkt nog niet heel goed. Maar ik denk dat ik zelf daar even naar moet kijken.

SKYCLOU

la aplicación debería describir los pasos para usarlo, no entiendo en su totalidad la funcionalidad de este app.

February 24, 2020

We have pre-configured the app so the new installer can use it on default settings initially. Please reinstall the app and it will automatically start showing sales notifications if you have original orders on your store.

Our Support team will also reach out to you to further guide you. You may also contact us via support@sales-pop.carecart.io or from within the app. Thanks.

TheEstiluS

tem que avaliar antes de usar por isso a nota baixa neste comentario , caso apos o uso seja de boa qualidade avalio melhor

February 17, 2020

You can freely use the app and leaving a review is totally optional for all users.

All Here

Terrible service. I sent a question and they did not reply to me. It does not work on mobile. Do not use it

February 17, 2020

Hi,
It seems that you installed the app for just for few minutes and then uninstalled it along with leaving negative review.

We have checked our support desk and have not been able to find any queries from your side.

Please get in touch with our support at support@sales-pop.carecart.io to have your issues resolved.

Imports Produtos91

ainda nao usei acabei de baixar pra ver se funciona perfeitamente depois avalio melhor pra ver se supriu minhas necessidades

February 14, 2020

As a free app, leaving a review is totally optional. We encourage you to use our app and then later share your experience with other users after you have explored and evaluated the app, how it fits your needs.

In case you need any help, you can reach our support team via support@sales-pop.carecart.io or from within the app. Thanks.

jValide

I just installed the application if it is good I will say it after the I am testing - I just installed the application

February 12, 2020

We encourage you to use our app and then later share your experience with other users. In case you need any help, you can reach our support team via support@sales-pop.carecart.io or from within the app.

Mybestpetsupplies

good app really helped good app really helped good app really helped good app really helped good app really helped

February 12, 2020

We appreciate your review. You can freely use the app and leaving a review is totally optional which we have clearly mentioned in the app dashboard.

Display Port Cables

Just started can't wait to see the outcome. I got very high hope and great expectations from this app hopefully I do not get disappointed.

O Naturals