Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

All Here

Terrible service. I sent a question and they did not reply to me. It does not work on mobile. Do not use it

February 17, 2020

Hi,
It seems that you installed the app for just for few minutes and then uninstalled it along with leaving negative review.

We have checked our support desk and have not been able to find any queries from your side.

Please get in touch with our support at support@sales-pop.carecart.io to have your issues resolved.

Imports Produtos91

ainda nao usei acabei de baixar pra ver se funciona perfeitamente depois avalio melhor pra ver se supriu minhas necessidades

February 14, 2020

As a free app, leaving a review is totally optional. We encourage you to use our app and then later share your experience with other users after you have explored and evaluated the app, how it fits your needs.

In case you need any help, you can reach our support team via support@sales-pop.carecart.io or from within the app. Thanks.

jValide

I just installed the application if it is good I will say it after the I am testing - I just installed the application

February 12, 2020

We encourage you to use our app and then later share your experience with other users. In case you need any help, you can reach our support team via support@sales-pop.carecart.io or from within the app.

Mybestpetsupplies

good app really helped good app really helped good app really helped good app really helped good app really helped

February 12, 2020

We appreciate your review. You can freely use the app and leaving a review is totally optional which we have clearly mentioned in the app dashboard.

Display Port Cables

Just started can't wait to see the outcome. I got very high hope and great expectations from this app hopefully I do not get disappointed.

O Naturals

no idea havent used it

skarpa

ddddddddddvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

PodBolt

I can't change the language. I don't find this option a sales popup. But I hope thi will work for me.

Meias Up Store

The app is ok and friendly. BUT we don't have a option to choose the size of the Popup on the Desktop and Mobile. For Mobile it's too big. And there is not a Portuguese Popup option. That's why I'm giving just 3 stars.

EVERBLVCK

I don't know anything about the app. They required me to rate it without the prior usage of this app.

January 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. I'd like to inform you that leaving a review is totally optional and we have clearly mentioned it in the app dashboard.

We encourage you to use our free app and then later you can share your experience with other users. In case you need any help, you can reach our support team from within the app.