Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

thebams.ch

I will submit later. I can't say for now. I will review this app more efficiently later. So you guys have to give time to try it. Thanks a lot

June 23, 2020

Thank you for taking time to write your honest review. Adding a review is optional to use our free app and we have also mentioned it in the dashboard.

We encourage you to update it later when you have actually experienced the benefits of using the app on your store. Good luck!

Persh

I need review this one for use it then I do it ! I hope, it helps me to increase my sales and boost it too !

June 22, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Adding the review is optional to use our free app and we have mentioned it in the app. We hope it will definitely improve your conversion.

In case you need any assistance, you can contact our support team and they will be happy to assist you.

B & F

i used this app to help me sale more on my website and the sales pop up really helped me , for the moment i am happy

June 19, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We hope it will improve your conversion and you will be happy to improve the rating as well. Good Luck.

KB Equipments

so far i find the app absolutely useful and very helpful....it gets better and better and the fact that 90% or more of the app is free that's dope.. thanks guys

June 18, 2020

Thank you for the review. Please know that app is 100% free at the moment. We're glad that you liked the app and yes we're adding more and more features. We hope you can improve the rating ;) Good luck for more sales.

lupumm

good app, it has free options available and some good range of options to include to your web. I recommend this app.

June 18, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with Shopify community. Thanks! Just to let you know our app is totally free at the moment so its another good reason to make it a 5-star review ;) Good luck for more sales.

Praxxo

Countdown timer is still in beta version but other things works fine. User friendly interface as well

June 18, 2020

Thank so much for your review. Yes countdown timer is still in beta. If you face any issue please contact our support at support@sales-pop.carecart.io they will be happy to assist you.

CLOCK Argentina

very nice

Himmelsblau

Mal sehen wie es funktioniert. Bis jetzt bin ich sehr zufrieden.
Ich bin froh ,dass es kostenlos ist.

June 16, 2020

Thank you for sharing the review with us. We are glad that you liked our free app and satisfied, but we just missed one more star ;) Good luck for more sales.

Apuxexpress

I USE THIS APP TO HELP ME BUILD MY STORE AND NOE IM LIKE VERY MUCH IM SO.. GLAD FOR EVERYTHING THASNK YOU

June 12, 2020

We're happy to read that you liked the app and we're grateful that you left us good review. Thanks a lot.

FILL IN BLANQ

I used this app to get more customers and it works out perfectly for me. I will recommend people to install this app.

June 10, 2020

Thank you for sharing your thoughts here. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We hope you get better results from our free app and you come back to rate us better. Good luck for more sales.