Sales Pop up ‑ Christmas Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Christmas Pro | Reviews

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

KAYETRIOT MEDIA, LLC

Just started Not sure how well works yet. Apparently I have to review the app before I use it which is kinda weird.

Snack Town Malaysia

It's very easy to set up and so far it's working really well. Dashboard is also quite simple to use and navigate.

March 16, 2021

Glad that app is working really well and you found it very easy to use. We'd like to hear more from you to make your experience 5-star with our free app. All the best!

Oculium VR

Just started using this, been able to set it up so lets see how it goes! Was trying to find out how to randomize the order of popups though - as it just starts from the last sale at ever page - so if someone is on my landing page and goes to a product page, they just see same 1-3 last sale popups in a row...would be good to randomize from say a selection of 10-15 sales?

DE-MAR sunglasses

it's cool i like it it helps a lot and easy to use thank you so much for making this helpful app , perfect

March 8, 2021

Thank you for the great review. We'd like to hear more from you in order to make your experience 5-stars with us.

SweatNReset

look forward to using the app to help drive sales on our website. interface is clean and easy to use.
Only 4 stars as I have not used the product fully yet.

March 8, 2021

Adding review is optional to user our free app and we have also mentioned it in the app. We encourage you to add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We hope it will improve conversion and generate sales for you. All the best!

Lojas kalid

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Soul Waves

Great!! the application is what I needed to increase my conversion rate. I'm very happy with this app

Civilization

Asking me to review before giving it a full try. So far it seems like a nice enough app that will fit my needs but will update after using.

Bio Link Medical Surgical Equipment & Instruments Trading

i used this application and hopefully i will boost my customer and visitors around the world keep up

March 4, 2021

Thank you for adding the review. We'd like to hear more from you in order to make your experience 5-stars with us. All the best!

Fat Bike Asinine

This app was easy to setup and run. Works great. I would give it 5 stars if it had the ability to go back in time further initially to grab more sales that we had around the holidays. I only picked up the most recent new year sales which are nothing compared to holidays. Otherwise, great free app.

March 4, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share your review with us. The app can go back and grab the sales as much as Shopify allow us. Unfortunately Shopify do not give access to the older orders and of course it doesn't effects the functionality of the app. Purpose is to show recent sales not the old sales, it gives the impressions of current popularity of the items/store.

We hope you understand the point and you may reconsider the rating. All the best!