Sales Popup Free Shipping Bar

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

Market Threads Clothing

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is great I've seen it on other stores and it gives a professional look. It is great that it is free.

Vannelly

Time spent using app About 1 year

good job guys. i like all apps its simple and work very good without bug.
hope u will add more in the futur

Smartfynd

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

good very good like it a lot i use it everyday at my store so i like it very mutch recomended to all

Confortleg

Location France

facile et pratique d'utilisation. Tout a fait adapter aux sites e-commerce, j'espere obtenir des ventes grace a cette application.

Detoxiwater

this is a really good app. good for conversions and that extra sauce to get some conversions. 10 for 10!

March 29, 2021

We are happy to read this 10/10 review of yours. We'd like to learn more about your experience to also make it 5-star with us :) All the best!

H1GHER FITNESS

Location Philippines

This app is really helpful on showing my new customers what I have available.This app is really helpful on showing my new customers what I have available. Showing these pop ups are very useful

Wahine Cosmetics

Location Australia

Can be abit confusing setting up but after you have a play around and get familiar with the app it's easy as to use. Very basic format I love it and love how it shows you how much $$ you've made from the pop ups.

March 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the great feedback. Although we tried to keep it simple and preconfigure the default settings for the ease but we understand there's always room for the improvement.

We'll be adding help articles and videos soon and sure enough it will make your experience 5-star with our free app. Cheers!

Paws & Co

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

i used this app to help me set up reviews and timers and it works great! Sales pro has made it so simple to set up and use highly recommend

ASCETIC inc.

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to generate sales pop-ups on my store. This helps my conversion rate and overall sales.

KAYETRIOT MEDIA, LLC

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Just started Not sure how well works yet. Apparently I have to review the app before I use it which is kinda weird.