Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

alhawtamall

very good app very good appvery good appvery good appvery good appvery good app very good app very good appvery good appvery good appvery good appvery good appvery good app very good appvery good appvery good appvery good appvery good appvery good app very good...

shopmakeup.com.br

Muito bom o aplicativo pois com ele as conversões cresce muito e através disso vendemos muito mais do que o normal. Obrigado!!!

Beltique Beauty

I use this app for my business and I love the way it makes things pop up to my customers! Def worth trying out!

December 28, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words and liking the app. We'd like to hear more from you to make your experience 5-star with us. All the best!

alfyne

good app for us and I want it. wow product its .good thing for us, do u know we ae civil. not you .matte was .

IGALAX

Very good and free app. I like it. But not optimized for other languages... You should review this..

December 23, 2020

You can add contents in any language to show on your store. Please connect with our support team in case you need help.

Unique Nessa Collection

this is the first time using this app and i was recommended by someone until i start seeing the rule i will know more. i dont know about the app unitl it start working for me

KurityHairCollection

Getting to learn this app. I am trying to have my sale items posted online. Looking for the right app to do the job. Hopefully this is it.

Fine Fellow Furnishers

Great App, yet to see benefits regarding sales. Would love more options with regards to cosmetic layouts on imagery. That would be beneficial. For stock count. Rather give a range number that exact number of units left as another option for use.

Echo Four Sierra

Does what its supposed to do. I only use the sales pop up feature. I recommend this to anyone wanting to have popups appear on their site for sales that are made.

December 17, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words with us. We'd like to learn more from you in order to make your experience 5-star with us.

49P Dental Market

It make me confused about "Countdown timer" feature, my store have 3000 products and when i turn on feature, it's on for all the products...and i have to manual remove all the products that not in my promotion campaign. I just still use this app only for sale noti...
P/S: After reply of developer, i hope that the next release of app will be better, i will wait for it. Thanks

December 16, 2020

UPDATE: Thank you for updating. We'll definitely let you know when the feature is available for all.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our team is already working on bulk control of this functionality and it is planned to roll out in upcoming release. We recommend you to reinstall the app to enjoy this and other sales boosting features for free. We hope to make your experience 5-star with us.