Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

71 - 80 of 1972 reviews

meesk

great and easy app , i like how they make everything suuuper easy , go and download this app if you want something easy and beautiful

November 18, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your honest review. Our team is glad to read what you wrote. Thank you so much for recommending the app.

Nook At You

What a BRILLIANT App!!! Love it, and the fact that it's free makes it 1000 times better, such a big help for small business to show social proof. Keep up the amazing work guys!!!

The Little Toy Shop

Does what it says. Still fiddling with the settings but vey good so fare and free which is great woo

November 17, 2020

Thank you for adding the review. If you need any help you can connect with our support team via in-app contact form. We hope that app will perform well on your store.

blushwig

November 17, 2020

Thank you for this awesome review. we hope will improve conversion and generate lot of sales. All the best!

SHYFT Creations

I used this app for the countdown timer and social proof. It's simple, straightforward and does what I need it to do. Thanks heaps!

November 17, 2020

We are glad that you liked the app and it has your required functionality. Thank you so much for adding this great review.

Tryst Hanfus

I used this app to show which customers have purchased my product, as well as a countdown to discount, which just meets my needs..

November 17, 2020

We're glad to read that our free app is meeting your needs and is performing well on your shop. Thank you and all the best.

Huepar.store

first time to use this app. hope it will help me lot and it is free for the plan. nice app. nice to meet.

November 16, 2020

Thank you for adding the great review. We hope the app will perform well on your stores and improve the conversion. All the best!

Huepar Online

Well,i just try to use this app. Wish it will help a lot.
Well,i just try to use this app. Wish it will help a lot.

watch time

Super j'aime bcp cette app elle esr tres utile et elle ma permis de faire step up mon taux de conversion

November 16, 2020

We're pleased to know that app is performing well and improved your conversion. Thank you for adding the review and good luck for more sales.

Chill Deal

Like it's sad, the best things are free. Fully funcional options with good edit tool. for me it is perfect.

November 16, 2020

we're pleased to know that you liked the app and we are sure it will bring lot of sales for you. Thank you for the review.