Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

60uP

I have been using this Free App for just under a week and have found it to be very easy to use, like customization options to match my store, and useful not only for social proof but also to help expose the product variety on the site.

With my experience thus far, this is what I would like to see in future versions: 1. More robust reporting (e.g., by day vs one cumulative number, best engagement by day or time of day ) 2. Ability for location displayed (in the US) to be city and state, not city and country.

Overall, very happy with the free verison

Black Label Coffee

nice app, really good working functions and iam very interested in the new functions which comes soon

MMGadget

Awesome app and Free plan available. Love it. This will be very useful tool for newbie at no cost. Enjoy........ Nice design

Heywey Shop

Great app. Does the job. This has helped me building customer trust on my shopify store and increase my overall revenue.

Treasured Home & Gifts Ltd

I love this app show trust to new customer amazing. i will not us any other app for the purpose well done

MV CASE

Estou começando a utilizar, aprendendo a mexer. mas me parece um otimo aplicativo, o melhor de tudo que é free

YourPetFriends

I use this app for all my stores and it is amazing and free, boosts your sales for free and build your customers trust.

PetsPawer

Very goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood app

accesorios canela

la descargue para ver que tal esta , y la estoy probando y hasta ahora va bien gracias ademas es gratis

Soinduvisage

Je n'ai pas encore testé, mais je reviendrai d'ici peu de temps pour donner un avis global, pour l'instant tout est nickel pour moi.