Sales Popup Free Shipping Bar

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

Ezyshopi

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app About 4 hours

my friend recommended this app to me and its super easy to manager i got an issue with sales popup and contact on chat.
their team solved my issue within seconds RECOMMENDED :-)

MICROCARRY™

Time spent using app 15 minutes

Super fast and easy setup, responsive support. Looking forward to starting using the app and boost sales.

Dhubite Tackle

Location Australia
Time spent using app 12 minutes

The App is very good, plus the support is great. I highly recommend you AT LEAST give it a try! Happy customer.

MY SEXY STYLES

I contacted them for quick help I needed and they responded within a couple of minutes and were prompt, clear and straight to the point. Great customer service.

HOMEA PLACE

Time spent using app About 1 hour

ce que j'ai admiré en plus de leur service c'est le support client, il est vraiment de qualité, les agents sont à l'écoute et très aimables.

kalikijewellery

Location India

The customer service is very good. Solved my problem immediately. I would recommend to any entrepreneur who is looking to boost the sales.

HewCart

Time spent using app 30 minutes

everything is good for now, need to explore.the service was really awesome, got what i needed. need to explore ffurther

ProtechAllergies.com

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Great customer support, I am very excited to see if I can see results on my website, I believe so, cannot wait to see that!

Partygenix Homewares Ltd

I tried figuring it out myself and got stuck so I asked for help and the person Chris helped me out. Thank you

Visidanta

Location India

GREAT APP. Providing a great service at a reasonable price. It helped to show popups to the customers which shows a sign of trust for them.