Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

Empire

muito bom ajuda muito em conversoes , otimo trbalho.........................................vvvvv

Foxtume

Love it! I used this for sales pop up for customers and it's easy to use and it was really helpful to boost sales

Venture Lashes

I like the app. It's very easy to use and it gave my website exactly what I looking for quite sometime.

Maddie Girl Cosmetics

I used this app to help me make sales. I loved how easy it was to use. I would recommend this app to others.

WILLISWORLD

i used this for social proof for customers it was really helpful as i was able to get sales fo while

Gilbert' Supplies

I really like the app. Easy to set up. I was very skeptical about it but now i can tell. Recommended

somethingbluenz

I used this app to help customers see that others were buying, giving social validation and urgency for them to purchase too.

No Eye Strain Glasses

I Am Naturelle

this is a great app, i love it. its doing exactly what i needed and much more. thank you for the app.

Ivismile Original

fantasticccccccccccccccccccccccc very incredibleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr