Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 30, 2022

o suporte deles é muito eficiente e o app eu estou començando a usar a partir de agora.
gratidão pelo belo atendimento.

Terapia da Mulher
Brazil
Time spent using app: 26 minutes
November 30, 2022

Great experience and service from this app. I am very grateful for the support that Daniel gave me helping me to optimise my store and grow my business. Thank you!

Flower Guy
South Africa
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 29, 2022

App works great and great support team. Alan helped me in a matter of seconds and made everything super easy to use.

rainbloomart
Time spent using app: 13 minutes
November 29, 2022

Ger allt en behöver! Supporten är väldigt snabb och extremt hjälpsam. rekommenderar starkt! Bra gratis plan även!

lifeofpets.se
Sweden
November 29, 2022

Customer service have been very responsive towards my request and have offered me help in every questions that I have asked them. We have been using this app for a very long time.

Nesuto Singapore
Singapore
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 29, 2022

Sam helped me get started off showing me the basics of the app and set up some of the pages for me which was very helpful.

unfinished.us
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 26, 2022

It really does its job. A MUST HAVE! The chat supports were also great, responsive and fast. Thank you!

Selling Center PH
Philippines
Time spent using app: 21 days
November 26, 2022

In addition to being wonderful, the people in her town can always count on her to be extremely generous.

Comfortable Life Services
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 25, 2022

Superb Support and Product, Loved It !!
I Was just looking for the perfect product for my store and my search ended with this product by CareCart

Babify India
India
November 25, 2022

very good app. recommend it. the pop up is to clean. get yourself this app and get much higher conversion rate. i tried turn it off and my conversion rate was 0.7% lower so this app helps a lot

icefut