Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

71 - 80 of 2093 reviews

CurlyCurl

I am using this app to help me convert more sales. It has been easy to set up so far and I am looking forward to seeing how it works.

Modern Trendz Fashion

I use this app for my clients to see how productive my business is. Their confidence to shop online.

Bodyluv Singapore

i used this app and it really offers festive theme for the sales pop up for free.Really fantastic for free app! good app very recommended

Companion's Fresh

Fantastic for free app. It even offers festive theme for the sales pop up for free. Other apps charge extra for those.

Drip Next Door

I really like the app as it increases session times on my website it also helped build trust and increase sales

Venuspods

Sales Pop Up is amazing and we recommend this app to anyone that wants to improve and promote the site.

Phone Accessories

amazing app I am very happy with what it offers me and i would definitely recommend it to other people

MochaQueenBeauty

I am just now using this app for the sole purpose of giving my customers to feel better about shopping with me

Bedding Craft | Curtain, Blankets, Cushion Cover Home Furnishing Store

I am trying now...Allow me to review you after using... You are forcing me to leave review....What to say....

December 17, 2020

Adding review is totally optional to use our free app. We hope that app will perform well on your store and you'll update it to reflect your actual experience of using the app on your store. In case you need any help, you may connect with our support team via in-app contact form.

nettybettymerch.com

Cant change pics! No directions or guides anywhere! Would be great to use it if you actually could figure out how.

December 16, 2020

[UPDATE]: Our app automatically picks product's primary photo which is not changeable in the notification at the moment.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Thank you so much for sharing your kind words with us and the community and recommending the app to other merchants. All the best!