Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

foodcoverer

It makes FOMO easily usable. This helps us out to increase our sales due to customers having to decide on point.

June 16, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with us and the Shopify community. We hope our free app will keep improving your conversion rate.

Indianleathercraft

Very nice app. The UI is very easy and friendly, few clicks and the app is ready to go. would love few additional features in the future.

June 16, 2020

Were grateful for your kind words and that you liked the app. We're definitely adding new features from time to time. Good luck for more sales.

Lunna Bunny

Very nice app. Helps a lot i think. Will continue to avail you. Also will recommend to my other colleagues. Thanks

June 16, 2020

Thank you for leaving us this amazing 5-star review. We'r glad that you liked it and thankful for recommending it to your colleagues. Good luck.

Valir

vry good app to gain xtra sales!!! im very happyyyyyyyy!!! luv it so much. hoping to get mor sales ...

June 16, 2020

We're glad that you're happy to use the app and getting sales. Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. Good luck for more sales.

espadaelectronique

I really like this app, it helps people believe the reality of my business, i am learning to use it better and better, i was recommended, i am recommending other too

June 16, 2020

We appreciate your feedback and our team will be happy to read this. Its nice to know that someone has recommended it to you and you're also ready to help us spread the word. Good luck for more sales.

MobielXL

ik gebruik deze app om mijn conversie te verhogen en mijn webshop er professioneler er uit te laten zien

June 15, 2020

Thank you for leaving us this great 5-star review. We hope our free app will improve your conversion. Good luck!

BODYMIND.COM.MX

instale esta aplicación y realmente me gustan mucho los pop ups, el contador, y el aviso que quedan pocos hace urgencia de compra, gracias!

June 15, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to leave us this wonderful review and helping us spread the word. Thanks for the 5-stars.

Blockade Masks

Great app for adding urgency to buy. Love that shows sales in our store as well as online orders. Great Job.. It's making me $$

June 15, 2020

We are pleased to read that you're happy with the results that our free app is improving your sales. Thanks a lot.

ODStore3

I found that the Sales Pop is an excellent tool in E-business and I really appreciate it. All my thanks to the developers for providing this tool for free.
Best regards.

June 15, 2020

We appreciate your feedback. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. Thank you for the review.

MegaaMobileMall

MEGAAMOBILEMALL ! I LOVE IT thank you so much ! the app is helpful to my new customers to see that orders have been placed

June 15, 2020

Thank you for leaving us this great review. We hope our free app will be helpful in increasing your sales. Good luck.