Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

Deineweltshop

ich kann das nicht gerade bewerten weil ich die Ergebnisse bis jetzt nicht gesehen habe wenn ich Sales bekomme dann werde ich direkt das hier Ändern

DailyCatchs

its Really Helpful i Tottaly Recommend This app To increase Sales in Your Store Perfect Dashboard Keep it up

GardenM

I used it to help me boost sales. I didnt have sales yet but hope that this application will help mee

StickMania.ro

Good for now.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thatsguay!

This is a really Cool App to boost sales with a nice pop-up using social proof. I would recommend it to other users.

Myanimewear

Please, translate the time to Spanish, to other side the app is great, only the the language in the time.

Transparence

L'application est excellente en plus qu'elle soit gratuite. Pour débutant c'est parfait, elle permet d'afficher des pop-ups simple qu'on peut légèrement modifier. À recommander pour les débutants et les confirmés qui veulent seulement des pop-ups.

Navya

This is a really easy-to-use app. I have recently installed it and hoping for some more sales. Thanks

Divine Eden

awesome free app, very helpful. everyone should use one of those. its an amazing app. I recommend it

TIRAGO.CO

This Plugin is perfect for my website I can't believe it's free. I'm pretty sure it will increase the sales on my shop