Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

Modern World

Im liking the app so far the information i learned about it , hopefully it'll increase the sales on my store

Leonard Store

IS VERY NICE THE APP MAYBE IF YOU CAN DO SOME DIFFERENTS STYLES CAN BE HELP, IM NO SURE IF THE POP UP IS COMING EVEN IF A DONT HAVE SALES

ERGOBEM

very good fdfsdf fsdfsfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdf dfsa fd saf af sf sfs fa fasfas fafsafsafsaffdsfsfs

TackleboxCollection

very good app very usefull and amazing quality for computer only a bit dificoult to use on my laptop da

Meow Merch Store

I love this app! easy to use and perfect for beginners. I downloaded it for my store and it integrated seamlessly.

Luxury Hair Oasis

I used this app to help build trust with my customers by showing them that people are shopping with me!

Animal Desire

Eu comecei a utilizar o aplicativo agora, já me recomendaram bastante. Apliquei na minha loja hoje e vou começar a testar.

My Vpro

a very good and useful app, it works very well on my website. Definately recommend it. simple and easy to use.

Kwintas Pulseras Atbp

Sales Pop up helped increase my sales and has shown potential buyers that they can trust our online store.. Thanks to Sales Pop Up...

Royal brand

good app
i like it so much
cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool