Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

lightsnbright

The Beauty Dream Shop

I like it a lot a lot . I would recommend this app for any store. It has great pop ups and returned.

Fluffy Cat Store

I use this app and really helped me to increase my sales! And i can't believe it's for free! I hope you will keep updating! Thanks

TECH GADGETS SHOP

amazing app and experience even though they still making updates and adding more features to the product. It still works great

Overly Fit

very good app, very easy to use, It gives my store a much more professional look and also increases conversions

Yellowlife

The best ever, I would definitely recommend it to boost your online sales of any webshop. It works like a charm

CozyCribCo

Really happy with the results thus far! I will continue to be using in the future for sure! Would like more flex.

scboutique.co.uk

Brilliant app would highly recommend :) Works perfectly & great design great sales feature my customers love it.

Kynese

I USED THIS APP TO HELP WITH SALES. IT DID EXACTLY WHAT IT SAID IT WOULD DO. AFTER SEARCHING A LOT OF APPS THIS IS THE ONE FOR MY STORE. GREAT TO DOWNLOAD WILL HELP.

DrFit

good app easy and nice to add things , i recommend it for all kind of stores give it a try