Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

kididdousa

I love using this app, I think its a great app
Awesome this is my first three days of using all is well so far

Cute Crave

Thank you so much for offering this free product. It helps a lot for starters like me who don't have much budget.

Multishop

very gooooood, app is simple but perfect, funcionality is very easy. Recommend for all. Congratulations

Super Deal City

5 Stars because there's no monthly fee!!! I like the app, especially the fact that its free, after i use it for a while , i expect to leave a great review, waiting patiently.

Eco Child

Nice App, easy to use and perfect for small businesses.It help boost sales and provide build in templates

BLINDING

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Bone Collector Life

Easy to setup and user-friendly. It is very lightweight, but that is not a bad thing. I had the social proof up and running in no time, for no cost. Good app and awesome for the Shopify store!

OmegaTec

Ni app nzuri kwan imechangia hasa kuongeza mauzo yangu nakuonyesha wateja kua Website yangu ipo hai.

ULTRALOJA.COM.BR

Excelente, superou minha expectativa e traz boas taxas de informação. A opção gratuita ja tem bastante funções.

1M folowers

Nice and easy to use program, although I am forced to comment and I have not tried it yet, this is the truth