Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 10, 2020

I just installed the application if it is good I will say it after the I am testing - I just installed the application

jValide
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
Care Cart replied February 12, 2020

We encourage you to use our app and then later share your experience with other users. In case you need any help, you can reach our support team via support@sales-pop.carecart.io or from within the app.

February 10, 2020

good app really helped good app really helped good app really helped good app really helped good app really helped

Mybestpetsupplies
Russia
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Care Cart replied February 12, 2020

We appreciate your review. You can freely use the app and leaving a review is totally optional which we have clearly mentioned in the app dashboard.

January 31, 2020

Just started can't wait to see the outcome. I got very high hope and great expectations from this app hopefully I do not get disappointed.

Display Port Cables
Belgium
Time spent using app: 19 days
January 30, 2020

no idea havent used it

O Naturals
Time spent using app: 27 minutes
Edited January 28, 2020

ddddddddddvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

skarpa
Morocco
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
January 13, 2020

I can't change the language. I don't find this option a sales popup. But I hope thi will work for me.

PodBolt
Hungary
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Edited January 11, 2020

The app is ok and friendly. BUT we don't have a option to choose the size of the Popup on the Desktop and Mobile. For Mobile it's too big. And there is not a Portuguese Popup option. That's why I'm giving just 3 stars.

Meias Up Store
Brazil
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 5, 2020

I don't know anything about the app. They required me to rate it without the prior usage of this app.

EVERBLVCK
Time spent using app: 18 days
Care Cart replied January 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. I'd like to inform you that leaving a review is totally optional and we have clearly mentioned it in the app dashboard.

We encourage you to use our free app and then later you can share your experience with other users. In case you need any help, you can reach our support team from within the app.

January 1, 2020

I havent seen any results now i cant see the recent purchase pop up....maybe i have done wrong in the setting or i dont i will take a look first

Ad2kart
Philippines
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 23, 2019

Pretty good I would say, I am still figuring out how this works. So hopefully it is a beneficial app.

HappyPaws