Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Ad2kart

I havent seen any results now i cant see the recent purchase pop up....maybe i have done wrong in the setting or i dont i will take a look first

HappyPaws

Pretty good I would say, I am still figuring out how this works. So hopefully it is a beneficial app.

AirPodsGod

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.v

HIPPIES.COM

Not clear on how to set it up. It would be a 5 star if the instructions to setting up were more clear and easy to use.

My Hairpire

It is really easy to use and helpful. This app gave me a large amount of customers and I am very thankful. It is amazing to have such a good tool for free.

Honeybee Herb

Review body

Store Shop

Estou começando a usar o app, espero que valha muito apena, estou no plano free e estou ansioso para ver os resultados dessa belezinha...

EAR BUDZS

simple but effective to use can be abit complicated at first but fine once you have had a fiddle around with it.

Oberle's Wood Decor

I used app to help me on black friday, a bit tricky to figure out how to use it so far but we will see

WOEF Boetiek

I cant make to make the pop-ups pop up... do thats the purpase of this app I supose :) Can someone help?