Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Unique Nessa Collection

this is the first time using this app and i was recommended by someone until i start seeing the rule i will know more. i dont know about the app unitl it start working for me

KurityHairCollection

Getting to learn this app. I am trying to have my sale items posted online. Looking for the right app to do the job. Hopefully this is it.

Fine Fellow Furnishers

Great App, yet to see benefits regarding sales. Would love more options with regards to cosmetic layouts on imagery. That would be beneficial. For stock count. Rather give a range number that exact number of units left as another option for use.

Echo Four Sierra

Does what its supposed to do. I only use the sales pop up feature. I recommend this to anyone wanting to have popups appear on their site for sales that are made.

December 17, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words with us. We'd like to learn more from you in order to make your experience 5-star with us.

49P Dental Market

It make me confused about "Countdown timer" feature, my store have 3000 products and when i turn on feature, it's on for all the products...and i have to manual remove all the products that not in my promotion campaign. I just still use this app only for sale noti...
P/S: After reply of developer, i hope that the next release of app will be better, i will wait for it. Thanks

December 16, 2020

UPDATE: Thank you for updating. We'll definitely let you know when the feature is available for all.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our team is already working on bulk control of this functionality and it is planned to roll out in upcoming release. We recommend you to reinstall the app to enjoy this and other sales boosting features for free. We hope to make your experience 5-star with us.

PickYourBeauty

Cette application est m'est d'une utilité infaillible sans elle mon shop ne marchez pas du tout donc je la conseille a tout mes proches

December 15, 2020

Glad to read that you liked the app so much. We'd like to learn more in order to make your experience 5-star with us. Good luck!

Healthy Medicine

Great and reliable of service and to makes to up sale of your online store. Customer would love to buy in our store and get recommended to buy

December 11, 2020

Thank you for sharing your kind words. We'd like to hear more from you to make your experience 5-star with us.

mandoleni

i didnt used it yet but its look good app very simpel and and look like help full easy to satup and have many thing will need for.i didnt used it yet but its look good app very simpel and and look like help full easy to satup and have many thing will need for

December 11, 2020

Adding the review is optional to use our free app. We'd like to know more about your experience to make it 5-star with us.

Elliott May

Easy to use, straight forward, I like the clear instructions, the examples and the actual pop ups themselves.

December 9, 2020

Thank you for adding this amazing review. We'd like to hear more from you to make your experience 5-stars with us.

VIO LifeStyle Collections

I think this is what I needed most thank you this can be free for me to get started thank u thank u very much!

December 7, 2020

You're so welcome to the Sales Pop. We hope it will help you boost sales. Thank you for the amazing review.