Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

Learning & Education Games

Cette application me montre bien, car je ne l'ai pas encore utilisée, et en fonction de ses paramètres, il s'avère qu'elle fonctionnera pour moi, d'autant plus qu'elle est gratuite et vous donne la possibilité de connaître vos produits et vos ventes.

April 30, 2020

We appreciate your feedback and hope that it will improve your conversion. Please do update your review/rating when you have experienced it more on your store.

THE BURNING WIC

The app was easy set up and looks great! Fits perfectly on my website and displays accurate information from my store.

April 30, 2020

We're happy that you liked the app and its working perfectly fine with your store. I see you could still update the rating ;) Wish you luck with more sales!

Lets us know if you need any help.

Kick off Antwerpen

the app looks good and does what you exept , for so far is works , and we will see how the future will do

April 29, 2020

We are happy that app is working as expected on your store. Thank you for writing us a review and good luck for more sales

Trippywerks

Thank you, very easy to setupWith us, you'll never miss another sale! Create better-performing ads to convert people into buyers in just a few clicks. Google Premium Partner. 10x higher ROI. Easy setup in 60 seconds. Types: Professional Store, Free.

April 29, 2020

Well, thank you for taking time to leave us this review. We encourage you to update the contents that reflect your experience of using our app on your store. Good luck for more sales.

PRETTYPET™

cool its cool yeah because its really cool but i don't know because i can use this if i don't coment and rate this app

April 29, 2020

Thank you for the review. Leaving a review is optional and it is mentioned in the app. We request you to update the review/rating that reflect your actual experience of using our app on your store.

In case you need any help, you can contact our support team.

Be Sexy

The usage is completely friendly and my page looks like more professional. They are ready to customize the app according to a client which increases its output.

April 27, 2020

We appreciate that you liked the app and hope that it will improve your conversion. Good luck!

Icon Addict

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

April 27, 2020

Thank you for the review.

SARATKA

Shipy

App wants me to review it before I can even use it. Great! Just writing this to complete 100 words so I can finally use the app.

Qualyshop.fr

Just install it...i hope it could be able to boost my conversion, let me see what its about and i'll be able to make you a nother feedback. tks
I dont test it yet