Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

abban

I already setup what I was looking for, however I found other ideas here that for sure will implement. I would like to see a kind of pop-up inviting people to take discounts for 1st events like first purchase as a client of 1st purchase of a new specific product being launched etc. thanks!

dilo.au

I like it so far, I will see how I go and I will re-review. Don't take my word for it for now until I do the second review and you guys can decide for yourselves. Cheers

Top Life Gadgets - Discount Store

I like it very much. Its effect is amazing and it helped me solve technical problems. If you are looking for this kind of tool, then I highly recommend them and they are great.

March 3, 2021

Thank you so for writing this wonderful review of the app. We're glad that you liked it so much and also recommended it to others. All the best!

nosolocustom.com

Muy buena, funciona fenomenal, desde luego hace lo que dice y ayuda mucho más de lo que pensaba a incrementar las ventas. Se nota el antes y el después.

DavianaCosmetics

i love it. its amazing works good . if you looking for a good app like this one i recomend its amazing honestly

March 3, 2021

We are pleased to read this great review. Thank you so much for loving the app and recommending it to the community. Good luck!

Mundee™

i REALY LIKE THIS APP I HOPE IT WILL GIVE MY CUSTOMER MORE CONFIDENCE TO BUY WITH THE SOCIAL PROOF, I HOPE IF WILL GIVE ME BETTER RISULT THESE COMING DAYS, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY MORE IT ALL OKAY FOR ME NOW SO

Monellaplusrimini

Great App! - have many features and very effective.
Even better than similar apps that cost money and it is FREE!

billy boy apparel

love this app overall and its very east to use and navigate. can't wait to up my sales In the new future.

Outre Club

Seems very good so far. will help boost sales and the design is great. Will update more when I have used it for longer

March 2, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share this great review with us. We'd like to hear more from you to further enhance your experience of our app. Thank you and all the best!

Home of Leather

Nice app, I just installed it and can't review but just to check if it is good or not. Thank You SO Much

March 2, 2021

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We hope that it will help you boost sales. We'd like to hear more from you about your experience of using our app. All the best!