Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

bodybuildingshirts

Super App mit der man mit ein paar Klicks seine conversionrate erhöhen kann und der Support ist auch sehr freundlich und hilft schnell weiter.

Sarojini at door

Best app to grow. I love this app nd the best thing is it is free of cost. No need to pay any single penny and no recurring charges.

Boutique MiniFolies

Really great app! I use it for the stock countdown feature to drive sales and the last items available always sell a bit quicker than when I have a few available so the FOMO really seems to be working for my clients. Also love the fact that the app is free, this is great for start-up websites like ours. 100% recommend

Bubs 'n' Bits

Excellent Customer Service! Very fast and helpful chat system. Always available to help out every time I have a question.

kasayli

They are very prompt in getting back and resolving the problem. happy with the service and app itself.

Shop223Boutique

I love this app so much. It's probably the best app for my store that I have gotten so far...Thank You.

fitclubchile2021

I've been using this app for a while and it's very good, it helped me generate a lot of sales. I recommend it, you will not regret it

Meredy

Awesome customer services. I had a personnal problem with the app so I contacted the customer service, and they answers to me in no time. Now they are working with me to resolve the problem. 10/10

Eyekuffs

Exactly as per the description. Customer Service was extremely quick and fixed the issues ASAP. Thanks Team!! 5 Star

Skillano

It's good! I love the apps because it's really help create brand trusted. The function is overall good.I have used this app for a period of time now and works very well for my store. I would recommend using it. I had a problem with the app. recently and customer service was very quick to respond and help me out.