Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

bestcomic.com

nice , I liek this app. very good,thanks nice , I liek this app. very good,thanks nice , I liek this app. very good,thanks

Revo Luxury Watch

love this app and gooooood for social prooffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

JAKT GEAR

We love this app. It's always interesting to see the location of others who share your interest in a particular product line. It helps form a connection of sorts.

Glitzy Polka Dot

Great App,

Very good app. I use it for social proof and I think it is a very good choice to take this app when you start a store without much money

Dr Relógio

Aplicativo muito bom e que ajuda na conversão de suas vendas. Estou curtindo muito o resultado! Foi acima do esperado.

TheBossBoutique

Very good app . I use it for social proof and i think it is a very good choice to take this app when you start a store without much money .

My Best Store

Division Boxer

Pretty decent, I have no complaints, the only odd thing about it is that its ways to easy to use and it provides more than you would think.

Adeus Rugas Oficial

Sanova Shop

Très bonne application, simple et gratuit. Fait correctement son travail, la configuration est simple et rapide