Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

PRO UV

Super exactement ce que je cherchais comme application. J'espère que vous allez la laisser gratuit car ces fun

July 14, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review. We are glad that you found what you were looking for and also liked our free app.

Scenting Soaps

I first saw this app being used on someone else’s store. Even though I was only doing research, I could see how it gives confidence to initiate a purchase. Great feature, easy set up!

July 14, 2020

We are glad that you liked the idea and found it useful. It definitely increases the conversion by establishing a much needed social proof on the store. Thank you for the review and good luck for more sales.

FlorCentric

Its an interesting. app. And offcourse free. Thanks for offering this app as it offers customers the trust needed to buy

July 14, 2020

We are thankful for this great review. Thank you for taking time to share your feedback and helping us spread the word. Good luck for more sales.

PettyCute

Nice app thank you very much, hope it will help me to go higher. Take your time to set up everything.

July 14, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your review with us. Thanks you very much and good luck for more sales.

my-home.fr

Very good app! Recommended for all users of shopify! Permit to have more sells and make a good impress for the customer

July 14, 2020

Thank you very much for the great review and the recommendation. We hope our app will bring positive changes in your store revenue very soon! Good luck.

2enty

Awesome is not enough to explain the app itself. I love it and i recommend everyone to use this if you are serious about making that money.

July 13, 2020

Wow! This review has made our day. Thank you so much for spreading the word about us. We hope our app will further boost your sales. Good luck!

String Box and Bow

Five starts for installation, all seemed very simple and easy now just wait to see how it works. Stay tuned.

July 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review. We're sure that our app will help you improve the sales. Good luck!

Anchaya Market

amazing app! thank for this support and its free!
so good app, added me a lot of style and fancy to my site!

July 13, 2020

We are so glad to see your review. Thank you so much for sharing these awesome words with us and the community. Good luck for more sales.

American Furry

How would you rate this app?
Good app.

There is some lagging issue in sales pop up

July 13, 2020

Well, thanks for taking time to review our free app. We hope it will boost your sales. Good luck! Please share your issue with our support team and we'll be glad to assist you.

adepaexclusive

This is one of the amazing free apps you can ever get. It helps boost my conversions and helps reduce bounce rate. Thanks so much for this app.

July 13, 2020

Our team is happy to read to your review and we are glad that it is already producing results for you. Thanks and good luck!