Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Zeal School

This app is free and it helps small scale business like mine. Finally an app that is not trying to hustle me

May 6, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Its Delish

Wow, this app brought in $10k in a couple of months. Who would've thunk?! (Lol) I did try a different option as well, but for some reason I like this one for now.

May 6, 2020

Awesome! we're surprised with the results and our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. Thanks for the amazing 5-star review.

Raven Born

This app is great, but it is missing a lot of things I am looking for. For example, it doesn't have the option to display the "time ago" to a certain time and hide the "time ago" after a certain amount of hours or days. This feature is important to me, but overall I enjoyed it and it was easy to use.

May 6, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being an awesome user and helping to share the word about us.

Please share your requirements with our support team so we can consider it in our development pipeline.

SabjiDukan

mnnm nnnnnnnnnnnnn jn kjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk jnlkln k j jk j j hj hj

JayRah

Thank you i will start this i pray this app can change my life thanks in advanced . Thank you Very Much

May 5, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We wish you good luck with more sales.

Shop Dasha B

this is a really great app, it helps me let my customers know that this is a legit business ran by legit people. there wasn't anything I didn't like about the app

May 5, 2020

We're happy you liked the app! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing users like you.

LA Clothing LLC

It definitely helps me convert my sales!! I highly recommend this app. It is very easy to use and the best app so far.

May 5, 2020

We're happy that you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Proteinpalace

....................................................................................................

May 5, 2020

Well, thanks for the 5-star rating. We hope you soon update it with your actual experience of using our app.

Paga alla consegna

I used this app to get social proof . i really like how it does the social proof on the website everytime a customer is on there good app
download it

May 5, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with Shopify community. Thanks for recommending it.

haircombo

i used this app to get social proof . i really like how it does the social proof on the website everytime a customer is on there

May 4, 2020

Thank you so much for taking time to leave us this amazing 5-star review.