Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

BulldogBully Clothing

Leaving a bad review because it forces me to leave one before I even get to use the app. Bad looks when you're tryna rush glooks before taking care of the users using the product :/

MyShopGoat

just messed up. everything about this app sucks, no options, too many bugs, errors

November 1, 2019

Hi Rashad,

We are very sorry for your negative experience. And we are absolutely devastated with the review, specially being known for our great free app it came as a surprise, and we would like to make things right.

Since you have uninstalled the app, we are not able to debug it for your store. Our support manager has contacted you via email to learn more about the issue as we're willing to fix it for you so you can start making more sales.

trendingnowtshirts

Began wonderfully. Quit working (???) Support replied to my initial query and no comments after. On my own (evidently) so I removed and re-installed. Nothing shows. I have checked via my phone and had several others check - zip. Highly disappointed and looking for a replacement now. This is exactly why I do not review until some time afterwards.

Wave Babe Swimwear

First of all the pop ups aren't working after I activated them. Second, when I downloaded this app I was logged into my store and as I was setting up I noticed a weird username showing up where my store username should have been. I would click a different settings button and I saw about 3 different store names and owner names and I was INSIDE their private account on this app?!? It made no sense but now I don't trust this app AT ALL.

Jesurvis

L'application ne marche pas avec ma boutique. nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllllllllll

QUITTA'S BEAUTY&APPAREL

Just trying it out for the first time so we will see. I can't write a review without trying it out first.

Maw Mood

I am ask to leave a good review before I try the app. I am not able to continue without leaving a review. I will try it,but probably delete it for this reason. Sorry mates