Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

ALTERBABE

The app doesn't work and I contacted the support and after a few days they still didn't contacted me and didn't help me.

July 22, 2021

We see that app is working just fine on your store. Please check and let us know if you see any issue in your account. Our team is available to help you out.

We hope that app will help you boost sales.
All the best!

Sinnfulthings Boutique

App Isn't working very disappointed...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

July 22, 2021

The app is working just fine on your store. Please check and let our support team know if you see any issue in your account. They'll be glad to help you.

We hope that app will help you boost sales.
All the best!

Shoppable

The app doesn't work and the support doesn't exist. I sent 3 requests to fix the issue and no one is answering. I m very sorry I have to delete the app.

July 20, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are unable to look into your account because the app is uninstalled.

We suggest you to reinstall the app and let us know so our team can help you set it up and fix the bug in the account if any.

We'll be looking forward for your response because with your help we'll be able to boost your sales.

Meghana Foodz

I don't see pop-ups at all even after the orders are placed by the customers. tried all the ways possible. but it's not working. this was the exact app that I was looking for but, it's not working as expected.

July 20, 2021

Its sad to hear that the app couldn't work properly on your store. We request you to reinstall the app and let us help you correctly set it up on your store.

We hope that it will help you boost sales with all its free amazing features. Looking forward for your response to help you achieve your goals.

Cela Wardrobe

loved this app, easy to install. Will update about its performance. Will update about its performance. -------UPDATE-------
I did NOT like this app at all. The TIMER was off by a full week! I had the timer set for 12-04-2021 - 18-04-2021 and it kept saying SALE WILL END IN 14 DAYS!!!! ANOTHER THING..... The count down didn't even show up on my website!!! DELETING THIS APP IMMEDIATELY!!!

April 13, 2021

We feel sad for your experience. The wording "SALE WILL END IN 14 DAYS!" is only shown in preview regardless of your set schedule.

Secondly, default time zone is UTC so timer works according to that however, you can change the time zone from profile to show the timer on store according to your time zone.

We request you to reinstall the app and let our team help you set it up on your store. We are sure that you will love using our free ap.

Cheers!

Qmaster - shopping online

March 22, 2021

We see that the app was uninstalled in just a couple of minutes and request you to reinstall it and let us help you correctly set up he app. Just let us know and our support team will assist you to configure and start boosting your sales. All the best!

GLOWLEMON

La app no funciona en mi tienda, estoy intentando contactar con el soporte pero no me contesta nadie.

March 15, 2021

Thank you for adding the review. Please connect with our support team using in-app contact form to share more details of your query and they'll be glad to assist you. Currently, pop ups seem to work as expected on your store.

Dadibee Online Store

Just installed this app and haven't got any sales yet. I will update this review once I have sales. Thanks.

March 8, 2021

Adding review is optional to user our free app and we have also mentioned it in the app. We encourage you to add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We hope it will improve conversion and generate sales for you. All the best!

Sharma Boutike

I have just down this app I don't really know how it work. I really hoped it works I'm tired of downloading app that don't works.

January 25, 2021

We apologize for your not so good experience with the apps that don't work on your store. We ask you to reinstall and let us know and our support manager will help you correctly setup our free app on your store. We hope that it will help you start boosting sales.

Lyrical Posters

Sale pop-ups lead to another store that is not even mine!!!! :((((( This app is just garbage it does nothing for your store

December 29, 2020

We are very sorry about your experience, we request you to share more information with us at at support@sales-pop.carecart.io about this so our team can look into your account. We are willing to help you to start boosting sales again.

Previous 1 3 4 5