Sales Pop up Pro

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer bar

The Pan Shop LLC

IT does not work!
Useless.
Just installed it and will remove it right away!
Not sure how to use my products, its not even show notifications on my website

August 31, 2020

We apologize for the inconvenience. Since the app was uninstalled within few minutes after installation, so our team is unable to identify any issue, if exists. We want to make things right for you in order to help you improve conversion absolutely free, kindly reinstall and connect with our support team via email support@sales-pop.carecart.io to get you back to start boosting sales.

Les Tribés

App doesn't work. I had paused my store then re-opened it but the app doesn't show up and I decided to delete the app and re-install it and now I get a "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" error. Oh, and all the orders that I had were all suddenly gone. So now I need to get "orders first" for the app to work. Tried to re-install again and it didn't work.

August 15, 2020

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you were unable to access the app earlier. We have reconfirmed that app is working properly on your store and showing order notifications. There must be a temporary glitch at that moment which prevented you to access the app. Your account is rechecked to ensure that you won't face it again.

Our support team will also reach out to you via email to further assist you.

merrymak

de la grosse merde dxcfghgvbhn,;cvbn, vb n,bhjcxwzeqsdfghjk,nvcfrsdfghj,kvcsdfcgvbn,;nbvcsdfghjk;,nbvcxwsdfcbn,mlkjhgftdrsdcvbn,

August 14, 2020

We see that app is uninstalled within the few minutes so our team can not identify any issue on your store. We encourage you to reinstall our totally free app and let us know because we are willing to help you maximize the selling potential of your store just like its helping thousand of other app users.

RenayRenayCollection.com

This a very nice app to use for your business. It increases sales and makes everything better. When I use this app I feel secured and I feel like everything is in place.

August 4, 2020

Although you liked our app, as it helped you to increase the sales but unfortunately 1 star rating doesn't reflect your experience of using our free app. We request you to update the rating to match your experience. Thanks and good luck.

E-cologie

It's nonsense, the timer doesn't appear, the reviews are not understandable in english and even setting it up doesn't work, I advise you not to install it on your shops !

July 1, 2020

We can see that app is working just fine on your store including the Countdown Timer and Sales Notification. Timer works according to UTC timezone that may took some time to match with your local time zone.

We encourage you to delete the review and add it later when you have fully experienced our great free app on your store.

Gold Truffle

Doesn't work consistently, sometime the popups just don't show up and sometimes the countdown timer is gone.

June 23, 2020

We see that you only have one order that makes only one popup and delay between 2 popups is 25 sec, however recommended setting is 5 sec for this. Countdown timer works according to UTC timezone so timer can take few mins to few hours to display depending upon your timezone to match with UTC.

We encourage you to continue using the app and add your review later when you have fully experienced it on your store. Our support manager is also contacting you to learn more about your query.

Loja Pixel Oficial

App não esta funcionando no meu site! sdadsadsadsadsdsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadasd

June 15, 2020

We see that there are no orders on your store at the moment that's why sales notifications are not showing automatically. Secondly, Stock countdown and Countdown Timer are working just fine on your store.

We encourage you to delete this review and add it later when you have fully experienced our free app on your store. If you need any help you can also contact our support team from within the app.

TakeCareOfYourBody™ - Alles voor jouw ultieme summer body!

ik heb deze app gebruikt om een . pop up te maken, maar het werkt helemaal niet. ik kan niet meerder producten toevoegen en bij 1 product werkt het ook niet toe te voegen kunnne jullie mij hierover helepn?

June 8, 2020

We see that there are no orders on your store. Our app needs original order on your store to work. According to Shopify policy you can not add fake orders in the app. It will automatically start working when you have orders.

We request you to delete this review and add it later to share your experience. Our support team has also respond to your query in this regard.

Hondsolutions.nl

If they visiters click on a pop up, they can see your shopify url and of course your NAME!!!! Totally no privacy!!!!

May 25, 2020

Well, you need to place URL redirect in Shopify admin panel or ask Shopify support to redirect shop.myshopify.com to yourdomain.com in order to sort this out and no one will be able to see your myshopify url and name.

We request you to reinstall the app, fix the URL redirect and update the review here as our app is working just fine as it supposed. If you need further help you can reach out to our support team any time.

FortuneShops

I can't edit the Picture for an Pop Up. This app is absolutely horrible for starters. I not recommend it.

April 25, 2020

We understand it may not suites your needs but it does suits very well to our thousands of users.

App displays pop up of recent order on your store by fetching the product title, image and other order details, so image is not editable. Since the app is working just fine as designed, we'd appreciate if you remove it and review the app based on the functionality it offers for free for the newbies.

You can also connect our support team via email at support@sales-pop.carecart.io if you need assistance to set up the app on your store

Previous 1 3