Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

CreceGy

nah, no es ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

January 10, 2021

As the app is uninstalled after some time so we are unable to identify anything at our end. We'd request you to reinstall and let us help you start boosting sales. Our support manager will reach out to you to learn more about it.

Nurrizgym

thanks 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

December 28, 2020

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We request you to add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. You may also connect with our support team if you need assistance to correctly set up the app.

DramaByGee

I just downloaded the app so I don’t know yet but I’ve heard it’d done really well. I’ll update later.

December 2, 2020

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We're glad that it is recommended to you and we hope it will perform well on your store. We request you to delete the review and add it later when you have experienced the app on your store.

Cosi Baby

I can't review this app because I haven't try it before.
I will tell you when I will have used it. Thank you

November 14, 2020

Adding a review is totally optional to use our free app. We request you to remove it and add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We are hopeful that it will bring lot of sales for you.

Walkermall

It’s useless, the pop-up window won’t be displayed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 23, 2020

To show sales popups app needs to be turned on and store must have original orders. Since the app is uninstalled within few minutes, our team is unable to assist. We request you to reinstall and connect with our support team via in-app contact form, they will be glad to assist you.

Cave & Canyon

Shows the same order over and over and links to products that are no longer available (ie: hidden) from public.

October 16, 2020

We do have both manual and automatic options available to hide all sales notifications of specific products. Our support manager has also reached out to you via email to share more info on this. We hope that you'll update your review after implementing this to reflect your recent experience.

Goussets Béguin

this app simply doesn't work for me ...

Stonesherry

I have just installed the app. Will use use it for a few days and review again. I hope it is great app.

August 20, 2020

Adding a review is optional to use our free app. We encourage you to add it later when you have actually experienced our app on your store in few days. We are hopeful that it will bring positive change on your store.

In case you need any help, you can reach out to our support team via in-app contact form and they'll be glad to assist you.

K'face Cosmetics

July 10, 2020

Leaving a review is optional and we have mentioned it in the app. We request you to delete the review and add it later when you have fully experience our app. This would be a great help for the growth of our free app.

Lux Mask

Doesn't work consistently, sometime the popups just don't show up and sometimes the countdown timer is gone.

June 23, 2020

Well, app was uninstalled within few minutes and we didn't receive any support query so we're unable to identify any issue on the store. To get benefits of our free app, we encourage you to reinstall and share your query with support team.

Our support manager is also contacting you to learn more about it as we're willing to help you sort it out so you can start improving your conversion.

Previous 1 3 4