Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, popup

La Fée-licité

I used this app to help me do the social proof in my store. I really like how it does the sales pop in my store.

May 21, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share the review with us. As a free app, we request you to update the rating that truly reflect your thoughts in the review.

Fitness Home

Countdown Timer says it's coming soon! Doesn't match the screenshots :((((
Do not lie and set the wrong expectations

May 21, 2020

Countdown Timer's beta release is clearly mentioned in the listing description so, it is available for our beta users only at the moment and will be available soon for all.

Our support team will connect with you to check if you'r interested in using the beta version. We encourage you to update your review/rating based on amazing free features that you do have at the moment.

Nury & Boan

Quite buggy. Various options don't work. If you have your settings to only show notifications for the past 7 days, it will ignore that option and show super old notifications.

If you disable notifications for certain "buys," it will also ignore that and show notifications for that.

If you have old products that you are no longer selling and disable notifications for those...it will still show them.

Essentially the app ignores all the settings you give it.

April 20, 2020

Well, things are not that bad as described. The app does not have any settings at the moment to only show notifications for the past 7 days, it is yet to come.

Similarly, when you disable an order of a an item, it should not show that order however, app will display other orders of that item and/or new orders of that particular item.

And thirdly, notifications of an older product needs to be disabled manually because all the notifications of an item "A" will pop up those are not disabled manually.

In the end, for such queries we do have dedicated support team (reachable from the app) even though app is free, they will connect with you to learn more about your queries. We encourage you to update review based on the features/settings that the app currently have.

KETOFAKTUR®

The pop ups are good and helpful but :
Translations are not possible! For Example for "1 hour ago".

Why?

April 8, 2020

We appreciate that you liked the popups. Our app do not support translation neither do we claim for that. As a free app with tons of feature, we’d appreciate if you consider rating it based on the features that we are offering and not for the ones that are not available.

Moreover, we welcome your valuable input as a new requirement, and we’d request you to share these requirements in detail with us using the contact form available in the app.

EmporiumMania

mais ou menos.. não consegui configurar nada ainda.. acho que eu preciso de mais tempo.. obrigado..

March 4, 2020

Hi,

Leaving a review is absolutely optional which is clearly mentioned in the app's dashboard.

We encourage you to use the app and then later share your experience with other users about how it fits your needs.

In case you need any help, you can reach our support team via support@sales-pop.carecart.io or from within the app.

SelfieRingLights

confusing to use I don't know how to activate the app properly and they are forcing me to write a review

February 28, 2020

Hi,

Leaving a review is totally optional as Sales Pop is a free app and we have clearly mentioned in the app dashboard.

Moreover, app is configured on default settings and you just need to turn it on to start showing order notifications on your store. if you have any queries, please get in touch with our support team at support@sales-pop.carecart.io Thanks.

gaming needs

the best app ever like you do not know how good of a app this is like omg I have made so much money

February 17, 2020

We see that you kept the app installed for a couple of hours only and left the review before fully exploring it.

We'd like you to give the app another try and if you have any queries, please get in touch with our support team at support@sales-pop.carecart.io

plush impression

can't add my own product keeps coming up with a stupid shoe and now its making me type 100 characters to write a review

INI Sports

idk yfuyfyyduyudutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutdutuuuututfugg

Afroquarter

I have not even used this app and its telling me to write a review?

So questionable and doggy.

Are all these reviews fake?

WTF?

Also it wouldn't let me submit a review with 1 star hence why this is 2

December 9, 2019

We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Please note that it is clearly mentioned that leaving a review is optional. We fully comply with Shopify policies and can only request for a review (that's all we can do for a free app) which again is not mandatory to use the app.

Moreover, we simply cannot control the rating of review which is the functionality of Shopify app store and we do not have any access to it.

We hope app is working just fine and to further guide you our support manager will reach out to you via email.

Previous 1 3