Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Walkermall

It’s useless, the pop-up window won’t be displayed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 23, 2020

To show sales popups app needs to be turned on and store must have original orders. Since the app is uninstalled within few minutes, our team is unable to assist. We request you to reinstall and connect with our support team via in-app contact form, they will be glad to assist you.

Cave & Canyon

Shows the same order over and over and links to products that are no longer available (ie: hidden) from public.

October 16, 2020

We do have both manual and automatic options available to hide all sales notifications of specific products. Our support manager has also reached out to you via email to share more info on this. We hope that you'll update your review after implementing this to reflect your recent experience.

Goussets Béguin

this app simply doesn't work for me ...

Stonesherry

I have just installed the app. Will use use it for a few days and review again. I hope it is great app.

August 20, 2020

Adding a review is optional to use our free app. We encourage you to add it later when you have actually experienced our app on your store in few days. We are hopeful that it will bring positive change on your store.

In case you need any help, you can reach out to our support team via in-app contact form and they'll be glad to assist you.

K'face Cosmetics

July 10, 2020

Leaving a review is optional and we have mentioned it in the app. We request you to delete the review and add it later when you have fully experience our app. This would be a great help for the growth of our free app.

Lux Mask

Doesn't work consistently, sometime the popups just don't show up and sometimes the countdown timer is gone.

June 23, 2020

Well, app was uninstalled within few minutes and we didn't receive any support query so we're unable to identify any issue on the store. To get benefits of our free app, we encourage you to reinstall and share your query with support team.

Our support manager is also contacting you to learn more about it as we're willing to help you sort it out so you can start improving your conversion.

Rhiannon SDQ

Actualmente solo me esta funcionando las Notificaciones de las Ventas, será que tengo pendiente alguna configuración adicional?

June 15, 2020

Its good to know that notifications are working fine. You have full access to our free app and your account seems to be working fine.

We encourage you to delete the review and add it later when you have fully experienced our free app. Our support team will also reach out to you to learn more if you're facing any issues.

la Santa Barber shop

me hace valorar antes de usarla... y me obliga a que sean 100 caracteres pues mira que timpo. a ver si vale la pena

June 15, 2020

Using our free app does not require to leave a review and we have mentioned in the dashboard that it is optional. We encourage you to delete this review and add it later when you have actually experienced our app on your store.

If you need any help, you can contact our support team from within the app.

La Fée-licité

I used this app to help me do the social proof in my store. I really like how it does the sales pop in my store.

May 21, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share the review with us. As a free app, we request you to update the rating that truly reflect your thoughts in the review.

Fitness Home

Countdown Timer says it's coming soon! Doesn't match the screenshots :((((
Do not lie and set the wrong expectations

May 21, 2020

Countdown Timer's beta release is clearly mentioned in the listing description so, it is available for our beta users only at the moment and will be available soon for all.

Our support team will connect with you to check if you'r interested in using the beta version. We encourage you to update your review/rating based on amazing free features that you do have at the moment.

Previous 1 3 4