Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Care Cart
4.8
October 24, 2022

Lamentablemente despues de instalarla lo primero que me pide es que actualice el plan de pago a 4.99usd lo malo es que asi lo haga no me deja entrar a la aplicacion. es una lastima porque la uso en otra de mis tiendas y funciona muy bien pero ahora en mi tienda nueva no la podre usar.

puestoencasa
Colombia
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
Care Cart replied October 25, 2022

We are really sorry for the inconvenience you have faced. We are looking into this matter and our support manager will be contacting you shortly to have your issue resolved.

August 6, 2021

When the app works its good but the problem is that it barely ever loads on my website. It has also slowed down my website. I have reached out to support I still can't get them to respond or help either

Grove & Vae
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited July 19, 2021

cant say much , need to test it the app first and see if the result will fit to the shopify shop or not

Infinity-geschenkbox
Germany
Time spent using app: 7 days
Edited June 15, 2021

NON SI VEDONO I WIDGET DENTRO IL NEGOZIO, NONOSTANTE DIVERSE PROVE, NIENTE NON FUNZIONA. QUANDO RISOLVERETE SARO CONTENTO DI UTILIZZARLA

Nel Cuore della Sicilia di Ignaccolo
Italy
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
June 8, 2021

I Havn't gotten results as yet will be back after a week...............................................................................................................................

NaturalRun