Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

lunchboxuy.com

I turn on the function and set the countdown time, but the countdown didn't show up, will update it once it works.

March 8, 2021

Countdown timer works according to time zone after setting start and end time. You may need to update time zone from Profile in order to make it work on set schedule. Our support manager will reach out to you to help you correctly set it up. And we hope that you will update your review.

Gorgeous Made Lady LLC

Just started so unsure how it works. But hopefully it works just fine. Thanks for the app. Gorgeous

March 8, 2021

Adding review is optional to user our free app and we have also mentioned it in the app. We encourage you to add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We hope it will improve conversion and generate sales for you. All the best!

CreceGy

nah, no es ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

January 10, 2021

As the app is uninstalled after some time so we are unable to identify anything at our end. We'd request you to reinstall and let us help you start boosting sales. Our support manager will reach out to you to learn more about it.

Nurrizgym

thanks 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

December 28, 2020

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We request you to add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. You may also connect with our support team if you need assistance to correctly set up the app.

DramaByGee

I just downloaded the app so I don’t know yet but I’ve heard it’d done really well. I’ll update later.

December 2, 2020

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We're glad that it is recommended to you and we hope it will perform well on your store. We request you to delete the review and add it later when you have experienced the app on your store.

Cosi Baby

I can't review this app because I haven't try it before.
I will tell you when I will have used it. Thank you

November 14, 2020

Adding a review is totally optional to use our free app. We request you to remove it and add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We are hopeful that it will bring lot of sales for you.

Walkermall

It’s useless, the pop-up window won’t be displayed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 23, 2020

To show sales popups app needs to be turned on and store must have original orders. Since the app is uninstalled within few minutes, our team is unable to assist. We request you to reinstall and connect with our support team via in-app contact form, they will be glad to assist you.

Cave & Canyon

Shows the same order over and over and links to products that are no longer available (ie: hidden) from public.

October 16, 2020

We do have both manual and automatic options available to hide all sales notifications of specific products. Our support manager has also reached out to you via email to share more info on this. We hope that you'll update your review after implementing this to reflect your recent experience.

Goussets Béguin

this app simply doesn't work for me ...

Stonesherry

I have just installed the app. Will use use it for a few days and review again. I hope it is great app.

August 20, 2020

Adding a review is optional to use our free app. We encourage you to add it later when you have actually experienced our app on your store in few days. We are hopeful that it will bring positive change on your store.

In case you need any help, you can reach out to our support team via in-app contact form and they'll be glad to assist you.

Previous 1 3 4