Sales Popup Free Shipping Bar

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

Grove & Vae

When the app works its good but the problem is that it barely ever loads on my website. It has also slowed down my website. I have reached out to support I still can't get them to respond or help either

Infinity-geschenkbox

Location Germany

cant say much , need to test it the app first and see if the result will fit to the shopify shop or not

Nel Cuore della Sicilia di Ignaccolo

Location Italy
Time spent using app 16 minutes

NON SI VEDONO I WIDGET DENTRO IL NEGOZIO, NONOSTANTE DIVERSE PROVE, NIENTE NON FUNZIONA. QUANDO RISOLVERETE SARO CONTENTO DI UTILIZZARLA

NaturalRun

Time spent using app About 1 month

I Havn't gotten results as yet will be back after a week...............................................................................................................................

SHOLAYERED

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

Hi Sales Pop Up, I have been using the application however it seems like I am unable to open up the dashboard for some reason? I have requested for support but there was no response.

April 29, 2021

We apologize for the inconvenience but unfortunately we did not receive any email from your store. However, our support manager will reach out to you to learn more about the issue and help you sort it out as soon as possible. We hope you'll enjoy our free app.

lunchboxuy.com

Location China
Time spent using app 36 minutes

I turn on the function and set the countdown time, but the countdown didn't show up, will update it once it works.

March 8, 2021

Countdown timer works according to time zone after setting start and end time. You may need to update time zone from Profile in order to make it work on set schedule. Our support manager will reach out to you to help you correctly set it up. And we hope that you will update your review.

Gorgeous Made Lady LLC

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Just started so unsure how it works. But hopefully it works just fine. Thanks for the app. Gorgeous

March 8, 2021

Adding review is optional to user our free app and we have also mentioned it in the app. We encourage you to add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. We hope it will improve conversion and generate sales for you. All the best!

CreceGy

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 hours

nah, no es ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

January 10, 2021

As the app is uninstalled after some time so we are unable to identify anything at our end. We'd request you to reinstall and let us help you start boosting sales. Our support manager will reach out to you to learn more about it.

Nurrizgym

thanks 111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

December 28, 2020

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We request you to add it later when you have fully experienced the app on your store. You may also connect with our support team if you need assistance to correctly set up the app.

DramaByGee

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I just downloaded the app so I don’t know yet but I’ve heard it’d done really well. I’ll update later.

December 2, 2020

Adding review is optional to use our free app. We're glad that it is recommended to you and we hope it will perform well on your store. We request you to delete the review and add it later when you have experienced the app on your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5