Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

Kerstcorona.nl

Ik ben een eigen website aan het opzetten en deze app werd mij ten zeerste aanbevolen. Weet dus nog niets van gebruik, gemak en dergelijk. gr. FS

November 23, 2020

Adding the review is optional to use our free app. We hope it will perform well on your store and we encourage you to add the review later when you have full experienced the app on your store.

Ouranoss

I really like the app, it's easy to use even if you don't speak english like me.
It helps me to add social proof on my website but i think it's too bad when you have only one sale, it's the same sale that keeps poping on and on. It would be nice to be able to "not show sales that already popped" I would have put 5 stars if it was possible.
Anyways good job, it's a useful app ! :)

November 16, 2020

We appreciate your honest feedback. As you suggested, our app automatically discards old sales notifications from time to time when new ones are coming. The idea is to show sales, but you may hide or delay the display of any notifications. Our support manager will contact you to help you achieve the desired settings and we hope to make it a 5-star experience for you.

Dlike Brasil

muito bom, gostei do Itens em estoque.ppdedededededeeffffefItems left in stock.Items left in stock.Items left in stock.

November 11, 2020

Thank you for liking the app. Adding review is optional to use our free app so we request you to update/add later to reflect the actual experience of using the app on your store. If you need help, you can connect with our support team.

Air Purifier Systems

I just added the app but so far so good. The set up so far has been really simple and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product

November 11, 2020

We see that app is working well on your store and we hope you will update the review soon after fully experiencing it. All the best!

Rivoa

not sure how to use yet but working on it and hopefully its good for my site , new to the app but it has good reviews

November 9, 2020

Please connect with our support team using in-app help form and they will be glad to help you set it up as you want. We hope you will update the review to reflect your recent experience with us.

Honey Drip Inc

still figuring it out but overall easy to use. doesnt take long to set up however limited to pay option you choose

DEVAIZ

it is useful but has to be customer friendly. sometimes the pop up is not displaying on the website .

November 6, 2020

We see that app is uninstalled within few mins and our team is unable to identify why sometimes pop ups are not displaying. Please reinstall and let us know so we can help you start boosting sales.

Trem Shop

In testing phase. Great looking app! I hope for good results! Why do you put one hundred words for review? If the app is free and you want to help us why are you taking our time? I really wish the app was good, but this is a little sneaky.

East Ocean Aquatic

It good and it works but its showing sales from my physical POS machine that are not for sale online! Hence, empty notifications would come up and bring my consumers to a page not found.. there's no way to change this except to manually exclude one product at a time..

October 27, 2020

Thank for sharing your feedback. Our team will be working on your store to block POS products for you. If you have more details please contact support via in-app contact form and they will be glad to assist you.

Badique Apparel

Just starting with this app. The set up was pretty simple. I hope it helps improve my conversion rate

October 23, 2020

Adding a review is optional to use our free app. We encourage you to remove it and add later when you have experienced the app on your store in order to help other merchants. Thank you and good luck for more sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11