Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Care Cart
4.8
November 29, 2022

It is a good app but I think it would be better if the legacy option was still available. I do like the functions that it involves.

simplemartaustralia
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
September 14, 2022

Amazing app ! Pop ups work really good also take you directly to the product page when clicked on the pop up. Just needs to be optimized a bit better with mobile :)

A's Joyas
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Care Cart replied September 14, 2022

Thank you so much for your honest review. Suggestions coming from our customers are highly appreciated and we would love to assist you in the best possible ways. Our customer support manager will contact you shortly in this regard so that your concerns can be resolved.

August 10, 2022

Chris from support was such a help. Super quick to answer and helped me to solve my issue quickly! This app is great with providing support.

London Lash CA
Time spent using app: 4 months
Care Cart replied August 10, 2022

We are happy that you liked our support. Hope that the app will serve your purpose in the best possible ways!
Thank you a lot!

April 7, 2022

Great App, It's a nice addition to our store. The Free Plan is actually useful and I would recommend this app.

Pink Poppy
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Care Cart replied April 7, 2022

We appreciate you taking time to share the review with us.

We'd like to learn more about your experience of using free plan in order to make it 5-star with us.

Cheers!

April 6, 2022

Ottimo app! Ho richiesto aiuto all'assistenza e sono stato aiutato rapidamente e bene! Consiglio per coloro che vogliono migliorare il loro store e la loro product page

Emporio dei cuccioli
France
Time spent using app: 16 minutes
Care Cart replied April 6, 2022

Thank you so much for the great review and liking the app. We are glad that team was able to help you quickly.

We appreciate the recommendation and would love to know more about your experience in order to make it 5-star with us.

All the best!