Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

Bienestar Activo

La pistola de masaje funciona muy bien. No es demasiado fuerte. La carga se mantiene bien. Esto es casi igual de bueno, si no equivalente a los modelos mucho más costosos de masajeadores de percusión. Muy contento con la compra. Excelente para el costo.

emma-gadget

c'est trop coolcette application yes yes ye ys yes yes yes yes yes yes yesc'est trop coolcette application yes yes ye ys yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

footballMaestro

its a great app. useful. the popup design is nice. definitely a must add to you shopify website. Now to complete the 100 min character.

Zinful Pleasures

Finally, a wonderful free app that allows social proof for businesses. We love that you guys got it right. The customization themes are great. Not sure if there will be any updates to come in the future, but we would like to see more "text" field options and the ability to pop-up current sales/deals. Awesome app!

cheap4way

Support TeamSupport TeamSupport TeamSupport TeamSupport TeamSupport TeamSupport TeamSupport TeamSupport TeamSupport Team

KALIg

noice this hoe slaps I made hella profit and it was easy asf tbh I thought it was some sort of scam but nah this app actually works lmao hell yeah free bobby

Ms Airpods Case

After seeing the example and reviews, i thought i should use this apps for my store. I don't have any problem with this apps and it very easy to set up !

window-wonderland

gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Luxebadkamershop.nl

its easy to work with and its look nice on my shop its help me good app i love it and keep the good job

Cosmos Travel Shop

I installed the app in order to drive sale to my shop, though I just installed the app I do hope it will work well

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26