Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

FREE Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer

Zion Isaiah Co

Pretty good not the most user friendly. Pretty good not the most user friendly. Pretty good not the most user friendly.

December 3, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're continuously working to further improve the app and we hope to make your experience 5-star for our free app. All the best!

Loja Owen

show de bola esse aplicativo, curti demais viu puta que pariu, o trem funciona de acordo mesmo viu, bão dms

ASTROLIGHT

Great app but sometimes settings changes don't display right on time, don't know what to do in that case

AllTrendsChile

Muy buena aplicación, me ha servido mucho y estoy muy contento. Muchas gracias por esta herramienta gratuita.

V&Z fashion style shop

Recommended by a friend, I think it’s good good good good good good good good good good good good good

December 1, 2020

Glad that our app is recommended by a friend of yours. We'd like to learn more from you to make your experience 5-star with us. Thank you and all the best!

Mainstay Mothers

I've already installed this and it's easy, I believe this is very useful. The instruction is clear and easy to follow by anyone.

BOOBA CLOTHING

its´s fine , and free , it run correctly , have a lot of options instead it's free , I'm just trying .

November 30, 2020

Thank you for your review. We wish you luck for lot of sales to come via our app.

J. Lee Boutique

Hope to continue to love this app! I’m reviewing it now in hopes it actually starts working. I like that you can customize the colors

Top Dog Shop

good sales pop sadhashd as dkhasjklklksqwñx,zmmxz< xc< djsahdasjkdajskdjklqwlkeqwmsa.mdm,asm,dhashiewhj

November 27, 2020

Well, this review has made our day.

Shopirsph

this is app is good nothing else good and good and amazing always good this is app is good nothing else good and good and amazing always good

November 26, 2020

Thank you for adding the honest review. Good luck for more sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 50 51