Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

HeadUpGaming

Sehr gute App bis jetzt! Hoffe ich kann dadurch mehr Verkäufe erzielen. Einige Sachen werden jedoch nicht übernommen

ottima-scelta-coffee-shop

good, very good app, is very easy and it's possible make all, my site now is very complete with this app

Mac Setups

I just try this app, see what happen. Hope it will be good for our business. Thank for you free installing and using it.

Z Ljubeznijo

so far so good, looking forward to seeing it live very soon for my new store which I'm launching this week

XercizEquip

Still trying to figure it out! Seems like it could work. will come back to update the review once done.

Infu

Awesome, thank you guys! I can't believe this App is still free. Very useful for my website : THANK YOU

April 7, 2020

We are pleased that you found the app so useful for your store. We're grateful that you shared this amazing 5-star review.

fullstorecoo

This is a great app for selling notifications, and it ’s still free. I ’ve written this review in order to try this app. If it ’s easy to use, I ’ll write a review to make it more People see that more people use it.

April 7, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share the review. Review is optional to use our free app. We encourage you to update the review once you have experienced the app on your store.

If you need any help you can contact our support team from within the app.

Bratmon

He tenido conversion de 360€ en dias gracias a la aplicacion. lo recomiendo 100% sin dudarlo voy ha instalar la app en todas mis tiendas

April 7, 2020

We are happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know.

Wajlo

Great app. It shows great social proof. I highly recommend this app if you want to increase your ROI.

April 7, 2020

We appreciate that you like the app and also shared your recommendations.

Americashop Brazil

bommmmm , aplicaivo muito bom com u bom uso para atrair pesoa e provas sociasi de sua venda pra gerar uma aior vendag

Hi,
Thank you for writing this review and appreciating the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 115 116