Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Pop urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer, Popups

Colours of Cusco

After trying many times, I finally found an app that satisfied me. Great, achieved the function I want, thank you!

SSIBO

Final electronics

Awesome.

Tatzenpfote

Simple to use and straight forward! I am using the Pop up notifications to give the product some social proof and it works good for me. Thanks to the dev Team

Mizu Essentials

I used this app to help me set up my shopify store. It is to help drive customers to my site along.

Ledworldpro

DOPE APP ALLOWS YOU TO SEND POP UP NOTIFICATIONS ON WHO BOUGHT YOU`RE PRODUCT AND INCREASES SALES ON YOU`RE STORE

Alfa Ventas

Excelent appis fanstatic for my site web in shopify perfect interface with my products always cool.

July 2, 2020

Thank you very much for sharing the honest review. We hope it will boost your conversion. Good luck!

ImJustShopping.com

its amazing, i like it so far , i think it helped me more to get sales , its one of the best app you can find for free

July 2, 2020

This review has made our day. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We are glad that its already producing results for you that too at no cost! Good luck for more sales.

naturalle

Thank you. SATISFIED! KNSNNDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome review and 5-star rating. We hope our free app will increase your sales.

Majestic Willow

Going to see how this goes.

July 1, 2020

Thank you for the review. Its optional to review our free app and we have mentioned it in dashboard. We hope you will come back and update it to reflect your actual experience of using our app on your store. Good luck!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 144 145