Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

LuxuryLuap

nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

January 19, 2021

Thank you for reviewing and rating us 5-stars. We hope app will generate lot of sales for you. All the best!

Wynn N Doubt

Love it!! the best app online for Shopify sites. I've been using this app for quite some time now. Easy

January 19, 2021

We are so pleased to read your awesome review. Thank you so much for loving the app and helping us spread the word. Cheers!

promohabana

Buena aplicación. Ya que es gratis hace las funciones minimas pero no le puedes pedir mas si no pagas.

MLM Cosmetics

I use this app to basically see what products my customers like and want to purchase the most. I noticed this app was used on different shopify stores similar to mines.

Clever-Shopper

asdasdasdasdasdasdasdasfdsfsfsdfsdfasdasjkdaisudhaisdahsiudhasiudhasiduhaisduhaisduhasidygasidygasiduhasiduagsidygasidhua

Loja Soldex

Eu gostei bastante do aplicativo em virtude do plano grátis, que é praticamente inpensável, quando são consideradas as funcionalidades do app.

January 18, 2021

Thank you for reviewing the app and rating us 5-stars. Users like you are great support to run the app for free. All the best!

allworldlink.com

January 18, 2021

We hope the app will help in boosting sales on your store. Thank you for adding the great review.

Laser Acne

I used this app and helps a lot in my sales. It would be better if there are more options to be provided.

January 18, 2021

Thank you for the adding the great review. Although we have lot of features and also continue to adding more soon, we'd like to have your feedback what specific feature do you think we should add?

Rituals Matcha

Amazing App! Really starts to push my store sales and revenues! So glad I've installed this and I can't wait to use it more

January 18, 2021

We appreciate you taking time to share this amazing review with us and the community. Glad to know that app has starting boosting the sales on your store. All the best!

Velannie

Estoy probando la aplicación en mi negocio, dejaré otro comentario cuando termine de usarla, espero que vaya bien, ya que hay otras que no van nada bien. Gracias.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 210 211