Gesamtbewertung
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
2. September 2018

Easy to set up and quick and good customer service.

Littlewhimsy
Neuseeland
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 10 monate
27. August 2018

Excellent product and the customer service is fast and very friendly. Highly recommended

Personalised Gifts And Clothing Uk
2. August 2018

Works great now. I love having the review for customers to refer back to. Had an issue with it working with my theme at first, but the tech team was quick to fix and resolve the issue. Great customer service and fast response to questions and concerns.

Nicki Lynn Jewelry
27. Juli 2018

Looks good on my website and the customer support fixed some intial issues quickly.

I Love The 50s
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 14 tage
16. Juli 2018

Awesome customer service, thank you :)

Certainz
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa ein monat
11. Juli 2018

AWESOME App with AWESOME customer support!!! I was very impressed at how quick the support responded to my inquiries and implemented my requests including displaying the widget on the collection page other than the cart page and product page, and also increase the quality of the images shown on the widget. A HUGE plus? The app is very cheap! So if you're having second thoughts about getting this app, I tell you, GET. THIS. APP. ;)

Go Bloom Glow
Philippinen
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa ein monat
Bearbeitet am 11. Juli 2018

It works. Responsive customer care (mins), one click install, cheap.

Hbnore
Nigeria
9. Juli 2018

Easy to install and use. Excellent support from the developer over email. He honored our requests to implement this on different pages of our websites

Thank you very much!

Browntaped
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Mehr als 2 jahre
6. Juli 2018

Great app for shopify user and support team is very helpfull . I will recommend to all users.

Decohub
Israel
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 11 tage
21. Juni 2018

Works well and looks great on my site. Quick customer support and they helped me move the Recently Viewed Items just where I wanted it and matched my font. :)

Looking Sharp Cactus Llc