The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
"Simple Recently Viewed Product" fills a void among several other cross-page navigation methods on ClinicalPosters.com. Developer was prompt to respond to installation assistance.
As the name implies, settings are pretty basic. This will appeal to most users. However, a few more settings would be appreciated.
1. Option to display on blog pages (includes options for "product" and "cart")
2. Option to change size of images (large, medium, small)
3. Method for visitor to remove specific history items (x)
4. When less than 4 items are displayed, can they be centered?
5. Can we choose to enable on desktop/mobile?
6. Images are not excluded from Pinterest (nopin="nopin"), which can cause confusion for visitors pinning correct image.
There is no indication of how long "recent" items are saved. (Hourly, daily or weekly?) Overall, this app feels like the first iteration of a good idea. I look forward to future refinements.