Simple Recently Viewed Product

Simple Recently Viewed Product

by Tech Dignity

Easy to add Recently Viewed Products in Product and Cart Page.

Shaman Sisters

One of the simplest and easiest app to configure on the store. I will recommend this app to my clients in the Future.

Bennys Beauty World

Support was great the fixed the problem I had with the App. Everything is working perfectly. Super recommend

March 11, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review :)

theamericanbbqcompany

This is a really simple yet great app, at an affordable price. Tech support is prompt; additional code added that puts Recently Viewed Product section to appear on Home Page within one working day of request (I believe these guys are based in India)

Folklor

I love this app! I think it is so important to remove ALL barriers when visitors are browsing and having the pieces they were interested in available at the click of a button is so helpful. The support was really fast and responsive and went above and beyond to help with my needs!

Mary Jane's Headquarters

Great customer support to get this app quickly up and running, easy to use and integrates to our theme perfectly.

January 7, 2021

Thank you for your beautiful review :) We are always happy to help you !

Number 9 Fashion

Works great. Fast and light weight. Amazing customer support too. Worked with me to trouble shoot and identify a fix and abiding by all our change control rules too. Very impressive level of cooperation done right, that is, not steam rolling through a customer''s code.

December 25, 2020

Suburbia Style

Suburbia Style
The app is as it says simple and easy to implement on your site,i had a couple of requests to support and Raj was polite quick to respond to my request.Very good support and a simple app that does its job highly recommend .

December 18, 2020

Thank you so much Ken for you beautiful review :)

Christian Prints

The developer did a great job! Helping us implement the tool on our website and helped us all throughout the process with there friendly and amazing service team!! I highly recommend them!!

teleiarouxa

Very good app and easy to use, i contacted support to ask them about showing recently viewed products at account page and they added it within hours! Thank you guys!

cyclaste

It's a perfect app and very easy to use, I recommand it 100%. The support answered me very fast. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6