Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

by NexusMedia OÜ

Live Sales Popup & timer | Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternate

Nova & Knox

Super easy set-up and functionally perfect! A fantastic addition to any Shopify site! Creates a believable sense of urgency to generate sales.

Froogsy

Oh my god this app is insane, i promise you that is really crazy ! Big social proof. Your sales will explode !

Tie-Fly

Easy to install, free, customizable and automatically detects sales, does as advertised had an issue & customer support was super friendly & very prompt to respond & fix issue!!! If you'd like to see the app in action visit www.tieflyclothing.com. Tie - Fly appreciated & approved!!!

SKYBORNE

Great App! Loved using it , and it brought it a lot of sales. People can now see the transparency of our site and who's buying, giving them confidence to purchase.

Valentina Barcelo

Great app at the customer support level, they answered my questions quickly, thanks, I recommend !

NOA JONES

Efficient customer service !
Once, i got in touch with one of their operator, the set up was done fast. Thank you for your help.

Hyperforme.com

Great Customer Service. The setup was fast and easy. Works well. Very simple to use. I definitely recommend this app.

TOSHINEU

I use this app to help my shop sales grow xx. I hope this app will have more faction in the future. Looking forward!

DayOnShop

dadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdadsdads

Lulu Babe

I initially submitted a 1 star review as the app was quite annoying and not working well, but they contacted me and fixed the problem.