Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Live Sales Popup & timer | Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternate

CatchyNow

They have a very collaborative team.
Described me clearly and I did my operations smoothly.
Thank you for the support.

Catso & co

Not only the app is amazing, but the team support is ! I have experienced some issue using the app (my knowledge in new technology is way too bad aha), and the support team (Kemi) has been so helpful! Replying my email in a minut all the time, they seted up the app for me and I really love it ! It really help with sales ! People sent me dm on Instagram to tell me they got motivated to order after seeing so many people were ordering on my shop !

I would recommend it and if like me your not so good with settings up a new app, send them an mail and they will be so helpful!

Javiralizo | a loja que te atualiza

muuuuuito bom o app, adorei e estou colocando em todas as paginas de vendas, varias funções grátis, ja fiz vendas com ele

Mangies.shop

nice work, I like the app and its features... thanks alot for this app....................................

Suit Pet Shop

I used the customer service to get it all set it up and they replied within 5 minutes and fixed it only in 10...great team, app, treatment and all! many thanks

outfits online

amazing app, had a few technical issues but the team logged in and sorted the issue straight away cant wait to see how this benefits my store.

Single Fin Bali

I used the customer service to get it all set it up and they replied within 10 minutes and fixed it within 20...thanks heaps Kemi

Klassy Boss Boutique

I used this app to help me generate leads and traffic to my online sales store. I feel this app can have clear directions and details.

EneHair

I just started using the app and had some questions. Customer support was excellent and very timely responses. Set the app up for me in no time. Very satisfied!!!

E-shopFamily

Muito bom, traz bastante coisas legais, aparentemente ajuda a converter vendas em nossa loja virtual