Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Live Sales Popup & timer | Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternate

Underground Wrestler

Awesome product. Ive have used this on multiple shopify pages of mine. Boosted converted sales instantly

evasdecor.com

It is a great tool to increase sales and to reach good results. Also customer service is really great!

TheMegaExpress

I just started to use this app as well with the store, looking forward to see how it works. Thank you for the assistance!

iVenture Fashions

UPDATE!! I continue to use this app and the more I use it the more I LOVE it. It showcases all my sales and I truly believe it encourages other customers to buy from my store. They also have a superb customer service. I recently had a problem after installing another app that seemed to have caused this app to stop showing. They quickly got on it and fixed whatever the problem was. They also took the time to review my site and give me some very valuable advice about the placements of the different pop ups on my site. Very kind, supportive, and most of all professionals. The Sales Pop Up App is FANTASTIC! When I first installed the App I had NO sales and I mean none and now I've had 10 sales and counting. Thank you guys for a great app!

I installed this app in order to drive some traffic to my site. I just opened my store about three days ago so whatever traffic I get is good. It was very easy to install and setup.

RaveFreek

I'm new to ecommerce and I was told by other business owners that this app will help increase my sales so I'm open minded.

Sunglassesboss

This app very good.Thank you !

Adorganicskincare

awesome! I love seeing the activity

The Lash Company

Awesome App! Great tool! Works great for my business!

Emaall

good app.I like it and Highly recommend

Walarts

Super excited about the potential of this app