Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Live Sales Popup & timer | Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternate

evasdecor.com

It is a great tool to increase sales and to reach good results. Also customer service is really great!

Bear Store

O aplicativo é eficiente. Melhorei meus resultados consideravelmente meus resultados. Estou muito satisfeito.

LovWitOutBorderz

looking forward to see what this app can do for my site seems like a good concept. others have recommended

TheMegaExpress

I just started to use this app as well with the store, looking forward to see how it works. Thank you for the assistance!

iVenture Fashions

UPDATE!! I continue to use this app and the more I use it the more I LOVE it. It showcases all my sales and I truly believe it encourages other customers to buy from my store. They also have a superb customer service. I recently had a problem after installing another app that seemed to have caused this app to stop showing. They quickly got on it and fixed whatever the problem was. They also took the time to review my site and give me some very valuable advice about the placements of the different pop ups on my site. Very kind, supportive, and most of all professionals. The Sales Pop Up App is FANTASTIC! When I first installed the App I had NO sales and I mean none and now I've had 10 sales and counting. Thank you guys for a great app!

I installed this app in order to drive some traffic to my site. I just opened my store about three days ago so whatever traffic I get is good. It was very easy to install and setup.

RaveFreek

I'm new to ecommerce and I was told by other business owners that this app will help increase my sales so I'm open minded.

facilitévoulavie

I start in e commerce and this app was recommended to me and i find it will help me in the propulsion of my shop

Inflatable Fun Warehouse

It’s a good app needs some more improvements over all but it serves its purpose. I will continue to use it for now on our website Inflatable Fun Warehouse.com

Princess Anne Online Shop

not working, and you need to activate recurring payment first to be able to use the trial. beware

Cat Led