Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Live Sales Popup & timer | Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternate

Life Essentials

Great app, easy to use, great support. In overall, will help a lot for a business. Support replied instantly.

Pride Gift Store

I like it, easy to use. Anyway, it supposes to upgrade more. I still recommend to use it for new users.

Hotomoto

I used this app it is a very useful app and easy to run.
customer support is also very good. you can try it...

Bellamolta

Works wonderfully. Had a little issue setting it up, but after contacting developers it works great.

The Glow Department

Such great customer service! Really happy with the help that I received while setting up the app on my shop.

Plus Minus

Love this app to bits and pieces. The customer support is beyond amazing as well. Incredibly efficient with just a chat away. They helped me with my concerns right away. Really impressed and highly recommended!

AriesJewelry

This app is truly amazing. It helps to show what customers have purchased Amazing developer support on setting up the app.

H&B

This app is amazing, the best sales pop up app there is I think. The developer sets it up and overall really great support.

Simply Audrey

I really like this app so far! I love how it tells you what customers have recently purchased on your site. It's very easy to install and the customer service provided my EVM is incredible!

Puckpot

5 stars. The quick service I received from Kemi was very good. This app also helps with conversion rate too. You would be SILLY to NOT install it!