Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Live Sales Popup & timer | Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternate

Origami Nerd Depot

This app has proven to be an asset to my store by instilling trust in my customers as they see others who just made purchases in my store. Thank you!

Kompsós

Serious customer service and great app. We can only recommend their service. +++++++++++++++++++++++

Go Animals

This is a excellent app, I can make changes and edit easily and the support stuff is very nice thanks.

The Vino Babe

Asked for assistance and they set it up for me. Everything was great including the customer service. Within the next few days I noticed my sales increased!

Fair Dinkum Gifts

Friendly service - they helped me set up my pop ups on my store. Great app would recommend to anyone :-)

CaliKiddies

I highly recommend using this app if you want to increase conversion rate in your store. And even better, it's free and easy to install. The app support team is already available for any questions regarding installation or for the app itself. Again, get this app!

HappyPawsWorld

The setup is just so smooth and everything is there u can wish for. I installed it right now and this is exaclty what i was looking for.

Baked Goodz Memphis

I love how this app shows off the traffic to new customers. give the illusion of someone always buying, not alone

LURE

I use this app to help boost customer confidence and I love that it shows who's purchased from us recently.

Luna Wax

I like the pop ups of what people have ordered. I think it helps people find something they may have missed!