Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Live Sales Pop Up, FOMO | A Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternative

KADIB GmbH

I couldn't ask for more. Really satisfied with this app.
The best support team also if you need any questions.

KamaKiuga

Sales Pop for Social Proof is better than Shoptimized and its user friendly. It captures upsell a d

Butterfly Jewels

It works really good and the support helped me to install it. Settings are easy to set up. Thank you! best

African Country

Great for boosting sales especially for new stores. Incredible customer support. In all recommended :)

Wilmaware

I like it so far and I recommend using this Sales pop app on your Shopify Store. The support service is very prompt.

Gadgetp

Perfectly, I like it and working awesome
I recommend using the Sales pop app on your Shopify Store. the support service is great

Recovery PRO

I used this app and its fantastic. The support was so quick and I would recommend this app to everyone for sure :)

A Boy Named Aaron

This is a great app for cross promoting products, and social proof. The app has had some updates recently too which make this a modern add on to any website. I recommend using the Sales Pop app on your Shopify store. The support service has also been very prompt and friendly too.

July 8, 2019

Thanks for the review. We will try our best to provide best services and support.

Fiesteando

Very well my broVery well my broVery well my broVery well my broVery well my broVery well my broVery well my broVery well my broVery well my bro

Beacon Mercantile

A great app that works and does create nice buzz on the site...I like that it shows our customers popular items that they might not have discovered on their own!