Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

Sales Pop Up & Countdown Timer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Live Sales Popup & timer | Sales Pop by Beeketing Alternate

G1 Club Sport

Easy and simple to integrate to your shopify account. Highly recommended!!! Does exactly what it says.

The Smart Gizmo

It is the app that I lam looking for , it can help me to boost sale . The support also very good cooperation to assist for set up.

Shopping GCD

Está sendo bem útil pra mim, espero poder melhorar as minhas vendas, com base no que o aplicativo pode me oferecer

Desoblivion |Official Website|

Tell us about your experience with Sales Pop for Social Proof: it very good so far thanks good app.

Retro Max Games

Cool app, exactly what I was looking for! Easy to use interface and easy to install. Got up and working in a few minutes.

TheBaddieBoutique

Love it. Just downloaded the app and it has already helped me with promoting sales and showing new customers that I make good sales on items.

Daisy Bella

Just started with the app but can say the service is excellent! Very helpful and pleasant! Always willing to help you- never a problem - 5 stars just for that

Our Blessed Bracelets

So far so good. Customer service was quick and helped me with my installation issue. Would love to see improvements on the manual order creations, it's a little confusing to start with. Other than that, it's perfect!

蓮清蔵 Hasu-Seizo

We just set up this app and realized that the sales that were done on the POS had a location different than our actual sale location. The team at Sales Pop was very responsive when we brought it up and helped us work through the issue. They were able to correct the code so that the location was correct. Great responsiveness and it was much appreciated.

No Fail Physique Transformation for Women

Worked easily right out of the box! Wish more developers made it so easy and functional! Also love the pro-active offer of free support